Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have 2 problems with JA Appolio :

First : this happens in the JA Appolio demo aswell. When I go on [blog] on the footer, menu elements doesnt appear. How can I make them visible ?

Second : when I copy the site’s link and paste it on Facebook for example to make a post, the title displayed is "Joomla product portfolio template – Ja Appolio" and the description is "Responsive Joomla product portfolio template for Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3 – JA Appolio. Support Bootstrap 3 at core and many powerful features".

I’ve searched to change that but I didn’t find. Would you have a solution ?
    Thanks in advance.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For the footer modules . Kindly check the footer modules are assigned to your Blog menu page . And check the template style > Layout of Blog menu to see the module position is present in the page .

For the Site description go to > Menu > Main menu > Home > Meta data and change the information as per needs .

unknights Friend

Thanks for the answer.
    About the menu display it works now, it was my mistake.

On the demo Template there is "Discover Play and Share" with Facebook and G+ buttons. I’ve tried to use this by installing the plugin able to do that, but it seems that this plugin doesn’t work with this Joomla version. Do you have an idea to make this work ?
    Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If the plugin not compatible i suggest you to contact to the extension support team , i think you will get bettter reply from them about its working with Joomla .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum