Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

1- The sign up form at position “user4” is partly hidden by AllVideo.Like here .
    How to fix this?

2- How to enable the fullscreen icon on the video navigation bar? Just as it’s at the JA Teline II demo.

Any other tips welcome.
    I’ve allready checked the userguide and Allvideo documentation. 😉

-Charles

Hung Dinh Friend

<blockquote>1- The sign up form at position “user4” is partly hidden by AllVideo.Like here .
    How to fix this?</blockquote>
    What browser you are using, I can not reproduce the problem with FF and IE6,7
    Any changes to the template?
    <blockquote>2- How to enable the fullscreen icon on the video navigation bar? Just as it’s at the JA Teline II demo.</blockquote>
    The full screen mode features are not template features. It is controlled and provided inside the video clip. most of video sites support this feature

hcharly Friend

<blockquote>What browser you are using, I can not reproduce the problem with FF and IE6,7
    Any changes to the template?</blockquote>
    I tested in Konqueror, FF, opera (linux) and FF, Opera (windows). The result is the same.
    I didn’t make any changes to the template. Not yet. 😉
    Browsing the template demo, this problem doesn’t exist.

<blockquote>The full screen mode features are not template features. It is controlled and provided inside the video clip. most of video sites support this feature</blockquote>
    I am using the Hunday.flv clip as at the demo template.I don’t have the Stop, Fullscreen and Sound icons. :confused:

It can be seen at this url
    Thanks
    -Charles

PGLion Friend

I have checked your website with Mozilla Firefox 3 beta 5 and it seems to be working fine. Your controls are working and position 4 is visible. Only one thing, you have to adjust the width of your videoplayer, you can do that here: Extensions>Plugin manager>Content – AllVideos Reloaded

hcharly Friend

<blockquote>I have checked your website with Mozilla Firefox 3 beta 5 and it seems to be working fine. Your controls are working and position 4 is visible. Only one thing, you have to adjust the width of your videoplayer, you can do that here: Extensions>Plugin manager>Content – AllVideos Reloaded</blockquote>
    I’m really new to Joomla.
    I didn’t look at Plugin manager. 😀
    I found there a lot of settings and my problem is solved.
    But adjusting the width of the videoplayer just cut it off and the video navigator icons are not being displaying at the right side.
    Any Idea?

Thank you a lot, PGLion.
    -Charles

PGLion Friend

I am also a nOOb and still learning :p

Your website looks fine to me, check the attached screenshot…

1. Screenshot_01-Friday-May-02-2008-17.22
    hcharly Friend

I’ve made some good settings in the plugin manager, and it looks better.
    Yes, I’ve got the same in all my browsers. 😉
    But giving a look at JA Teline II demo page, I’m not seing any margins as I have.
    But let’s say, it’s ok. 🙂
    One more time Thanks PGLion.
    -Charles

armybot Friend

<em>@PGLion 51480 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am also a nOOb and still learning :p

Your website looks fine to me, check the attached screenshot…</blockquote>

Hi, looking at the screenshot I saw an interesting layout: how can I obtain thumbnails into playlist?

Tnx,
    A.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  armybot 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum