Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have installed Ja Builder in 2 websites.
    in the website: nueva.eventosnea.com it shows an error 404 when going to "live edit" 404 – JABUILDER_PAGE_NOT_FOUND
    in other website: nueva.clubnea.com it shows a blank page and no edit options when going to "live edit"
    I’ve followed every step like in the tutorial video.
    Can you please help?
    Thanks!

Gruponea.com

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s weird, pls make sure that you grant correct permission for files/folders first, the recommended permission should be: file-644 and folder-755.

If there is no go, send us the FTP account also so I will take a look.

Regards

Gruponea.com Friend

Permissions are all ok. You can enter to both websites and use the "Pro files" Component (it’s our file explorer).

Gruponea.com

Saguaros Moderator

The new version of JA Builder will be released today, pls wait and update.

And inform me the result.

Gruponea.com Friend

still have the same problem on nueva.eventosnea.com

Gruponea.com

dentylion Friend

Hi,

It’s weird, pls make sure that you grant correct permission for files/folders first, the recommended permission should be: file-644 and folder-755.

I have the same problem. All permissions are ok . Please write step by step what should I do to fix this problem.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Did you try the latest version of JA Builder?

If problem still persists, share me the credentials of your site so I can check.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum