Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am trying to upgrade JA T3 Framework extension from 2.5.1 to 2.5.x. I first successfully updated the extension from 2.5.0 to 2.5.1 with no problems. When I update the extension any further the website’s front end (public portion of site) quits functioning. I can roll the extension back to 2.5.1 and website’s front end starts functioning again. I have tried playing around with permissions including setting all folders and files to 777 but even this did not fix the problem. I have compared the updated 2.5.x to 2.5.1 versions of the sites and the extension seems to have been updated, the front end of the site, however does not function.

Any suggestions
    Thanks

Stork11 Friend

Hello gary1234,

I visited your site and saw that it ran normally. Can you tell me what problem you’re facing on your site?

Regards.

gary1234 Friend

It is running normally because the site is live and when the upgrade failed I rolled back the upgrade from 2.5.x to 2.5.1. As I said in my original post when I upgrade JA T3 Framework to any version higher then 2.5.1 the public potion of the site fails and show only a blank page.

Thanks

Stork11 Friend

Hello gary1234,

Could you help me build a clone site for testing or send me “error_log” file of front-end? Then I can debug the problem.

Site shows blank page means there is a fatal error but server setting doesn’t allow to display error on browser.

Regards.

gary1234 Friend

OK, hopefully I can get the site up by Monday.

Thanks

gary1234 Friend

I had some free time sooner then I thought.
    You can view the site at the following temp location.

http://caninfo1.securesites.net/springvalleywest/

The log-in privileges are the same. I have also added the error_log as an attachment.

Thanks

1. error_log.txt
    Stork11 Friend

Please try to rename “/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/libs/Browser.php” to “/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/libs/browser.php” (lower case “B” character).

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum