Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I got this message below after updating to the latest Joomla version. When trying to click control panel the following message appears

An error has occurred.

1054 Unknown column ” in ‘order clause’ SQL=SELECT * FROM `zjbl_postinstall_messages` WHERE `extension_id` = ‘700’ AND `enabled` = ‘1’ ORDER BY “ ASC

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

Please create a full backup of your web-site and try in Joomla backend panel Extensions -> Extensions Manager -> Database -> click the “Fix” button and see how it goes.

Regards,

Alex

stylez4men Friend

Please close this threat I was able to fix it I found on another forum. For anyone who might have the same problem the solution I used was

Using your FTP client go into your site’s libraries/fof directory. Ignore the subdirectories. Look at the files. You have several files whose names end in .php. Delete all of them EXCEPT the file named include.php. If you remove that file you’ll brick your site. If that happens you will need to replace that file with the one found in the Joomla! installation ZIP file.

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

Do you think you could kindly post here URL link to the forum thread with the solution that helped you? Many thanks in advance.

Also, what Joomla version were you updating from?

Regards,

Alex

stylez4men Friend
    Thomas Loebel Friend

I have the same error message with Magento and JM Product Slider, and although I get the error 1054th

Here is the entire error file, what should I set there ?!

a:5:{i:0;s:87:"SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'e.visibility' in 'where clause'";i:1;s:3579:"#0 /html/magento/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
    #1 /html/magento/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(300): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array)
    #2 /html/magento/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #3 /html/magento/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT count(DI...', Array)
    #4 /html/magento/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(419): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SELECT count(DI...', Array)
    #5 /html/magento/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(825): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(Object(Varien_Db_Select), Array)
    #6 /html/magento/lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Db.php(225): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne(Object(Varien_Db_Select), Array)
    #7 /html/magento/app/code/local/JoomlArt/JmProductsSlider/Block/List.php(215): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->getSize()
    #8 /html/magento/app/code/local/JoomlArt/JmProductsSlider/Block/List.php(128): JoomlArt_JmProductsSlider_Block_List->getListMostViewedProducts()
    #9 /html/magento/app/code/local/JoomlArt/JmProductsSlider/Block/List.php(103): JoomlArt_JmProductsSlider_Block_List->getListProducts()
    #10 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): JoomlArt_JmProductsSlider_Block_List->_toHtml()
    #11 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
    #12 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
    #13 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(582): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
    #14 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(526): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('left', true)
    #15 /html/magento/app/design/frontend/default/jm_deco/template/page/2columns-left.phtml(76): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('left')
    #16 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/html/magento/a...')
    #17 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/defaul...')
    #18 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
    #19 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
    #20 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(555): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
    #21 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(390): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
    #22 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Helper/Page.php(137): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
    #23 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Helper/Page.php(52): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->_renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), 'home')
    #24 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/controllers/IndexController.php(45): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), 'home')
    #25 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(419): Mage_Cms_IndexController->indexAction()
    #26 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index')
    #27 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(176): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
    #28 /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
    #29 /html/magento/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
    #30 /html/magento/index.php(87): Mage::run('', 'store')
    #31 {main}";s:3:"url";s:1:"/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"default";}

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas Loebel 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum