Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

I’m having an issue when trying to install the JS Comment component. I get this error message:

054 Unknown column ‘p0’ in ‘tubzv_jacomment_items’ SQL=ALTER TABLE `tubzv_jacomment_items` ADD `latitude` CHAR(255) COLLATE utf8_general_ci NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER `p0`

Fresh install of J3.1with numerous other extensions installed.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Keith

MoonSailor Friend

Hi quayfee,

If possible, you can send pm to me with admin login info for closer checking.

Regards

webjwn Friend

Same thing here.

I think this is a bug – there is NO ‘p0’ column in the table ‘#___jacomment_items’.

MoonSailor Friend

Hi webjwn,

Pls send pm to me admin login info of your site, I will check for you further.

Regards

sunbergru Friend

I have the same problem =(

webjwn Friend

Hi MoonSailor,

I looked into it, the ‘p0’ was added in update to version v1.2.1. I don’t know how that works, but when you do an fresh installation of the ja_comment, the upgrade script v1.2.1 was not executed before v2.5.1.

I took out after ‘p0’ in the v2.5.1 update my scritp, and it went through.

What is the executing sequence of all the files in the ‘sql’ folder?

Thanks,

jwn

MoonSailor Friend

Hi Andrey,

It’s fixed, pls check again.

<blockquote>
    I looked into it, the ‘p0’ was added in update to version v1.2.1. I don’t know how that works, but when you do an fresh installation of the ja_comment, the upgrade script v1.2.1 was not executed before v2.5.1.

I took out after ‘p0’ in the v2.5.1 update my scritp, and it went through.
    </blockquote>

Yes, the fix will be updated in the next version. With your site,pls send PM to me with admin login info, I will fix it for you.

Regards

obliat Friend

Trying to install JAC v2.5.3 on J3.1 and getting similar 1054 error. Actually I’m testing Teline IV Responsive version and shomehow upgraded to J3.2 and now I’m unable to install JA Comment

MoonSailor Friend

Hi obliat,

You can PM me URL and admin account of your site then I shall check it for you.

Regards

mnisifilos Friend

same thing here. error 1054

MoonSailor Friend

Hi mnisifilos,

Pls PM me admin login info and url of your site, I’ll fix it for you.

Regards

VS Friend

Same error here. Can you tell me how to fix this? Thanks!
    1054 Unknown column ‘p0’ in ‘jos2_jacomment_items’ SQL=ALTER TABLE `jos2_jacomment_items` ADD `latitude` CHAR(255) COLLATE utf8_general_ci NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER `p0`

MoonSailor Friend

Hi vskamme,

Please PM me url, admin and ftp credentials of your site, I will find a fix for you.

thmelissourgos Friend

Hello,
    I have the newest version of JA Comments component (v2.5.3) and I still get the p0 problem in the 1054 error. What could I do? I’m running Joomla 3.3.3 by the way.
    Thank you

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

To resolve this issue, please follow steps below:
    – extract the installation package
    – Open the file in the folder that you just extracted:
    site/helpers/jahelper.php

– Find the code snippet:
    [PHP]$lis_sql_path = JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . DS . ‘components’ . DS . ‘com_jacomment’ . DS . ‘installer’ . DS . ‘sql’;

$regex = ‘/upgrade_(.*?)(.sql)$/i’;
    $dk = opendir($lis_sql_path);
    while (false !== ($filename = readdir($dk))) {
    var_dump($filename);
    if (preg_match($regex, $filename)) {
    if (JACommentHelpers::table_exists(‘#__jacomment_items’) && $filename == ‘upgrade_v1.2.0.sql’) {
    if (! JACommentHelpers::checkField_inserted(‘jacomment_items’, ‘children’) && ! JACommentHelpers::checkField_inserted(‘jacomment_items’, ‘active_children’)) {
    JACommentHelpers::populateDB(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . DS . ‘components’ . DS . ‘com_jacomment’ . DS . ‘installer’ . DS . ‘sql’ . DS . $filename, $db, $error);
    }
    }
    if (JACommentHelpers::table_exists(‘#__jacomment_items’) && $filename == ‘upgrade_v1.2.1.sql’) {
    if (! JACommentHelpers::checkField_inserted(‘jacomment_items’, ‘p0’)) {
    JACommentHelpers::populateDB(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . DS . ‘components’ . DS . ‘com_jacomment’ . DS . ‘installer’ . DS . ‘sql’ . DS . $filename, $db, $error);
    }
    }
    if (JACommentHelpers::table_exists(‘#__jacomment_items’) && $filename == ‘upgrade_v1.3.0.sql’) {
    if (JACommentHelpers::checkField_inserted(‘jacomment_items’, ‘referer’)) {
    }
    }
    if (JACommentHelpers::table_exists(‘#__jacomment_items’) && $filename == ‘upgrade_v2.5.1.sql’) {
    if (! JACommentHelpers::checkField_inserted(‘jacomment_items’, ‘latitude’) &&
    ! JACommentHelpers::checkField_inserted(‘jacomment_items’, ‘longitude’) &&
    ! JACommentHelpers::checkField_inserted(‘jacomment_items’, ‘address’)
    ) {
    }
    }
    }
    }[/PHP]

– And replace it with:
    [PHP]$lis_sql_path = JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . DS . ‘components’ . DS . ‘com_jacomment’ . DS . ‘installer’ . DS . ‘sql’;
    $versions = array(‘1.2.0’, ‘1.2.1’, ‘1.3.0’, ‘2.5.1’);

foreach($versions as $version) {
    $filename = sprintf(‘upgrade_v%s.sql’, $version);
    if (JACommentHelpers::table_exists(‘#__jacomment_items’) && $filename == ‘upgrade_v1.2.0.sql’) {
    if (! JACommentHelpers::checkField_inserted(‘jacomment_items’, ‘children’) && ! JACommentHelpers::checkField_inserted(‘jacomment_items’, ‘active_children’)) {
    JACommentHelpers::populateDB($lis_sql_path . DS . $filename, $db, $error);
    }
    }
    if (JACommentHelpers::table_exists(‘#__jacomment_items’) && $filename == ‘upgrade_v1.2.1.sql’) {
    if (! JACommentHelpers::checkField_inserted(‘jacomment_items’, ‘p0’)) {
    }
    }
    if (JACommentHelpers::table_exists(‘#__jacomment_items’) && $filename == ‘upgrade_v1.3.0.sql’) {
    if (JACommentHelpers::checkField_inserted(‘jacomment_items’, ‘referer’)) {
    }
    }
    if (JACommentHelpers::table_exists(‘#__jacomment_items’) && $filename == ‘upgrade_v2.5.1.sql’) {
    if (! JACommentHelpers::checkField_inserted(‘jacomment_items’, ‘latitude’) &&
    ! JACommentHelpers::checkField_inserted(‘jacomment_items’, ‘longitude’) &&
    ! JACommentHelpers::checkField_inserted(‘jacomment_items’, ‘address’)
    ) {
    }
    }
    }[/PHP]

– Once done, you need zip this folder to install package, and try again.

FYI: this issue occured because in current upgrade code, it uses readdir function to get a list of sql upgrade file, but this function returns the filenames in the order in which they are stored by the filesystem. So in some case, the version list is not returned with correct order, that’s why upgrading did not worked properly.

I have created issue on our issue tracker system, and we will apply this fix for upcoming version. You can check status of this issue here
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECCOMCOMMENTJVI-456

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum