Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m pretty new to modifying these templates – I was wondering if there’s an easy way to convert JA Altair to either a 100% layout, or to a fixed 1024 x 768 resolution?

I have a photo gallery that I will be embedding into a site, and really need all the screen to make it work.

I would prefer it work like JA Procyon, but would settle for one fixed resolution as stated above. I really like transmenu – great work.

Thanks,

Wm. F. Andy Anderson

tpodgorski Friend

williamfandersonI’m pretty new to modifying these templates – I was wondering if there’s an easy way to convert JA Altair to either a 100% layout, or to a fixed 1024 x 768 resolution?

I have a photo gallery that I will be embedding into a site, and really need all the screen to make it work.

I would prefer it work like JA Procyon, but would settle for one fixed resolution as stated above. I really like transmenu – great work.

Unfortunately, I don’t think there’s an easy way, outside of going into the CSS file for the template and modifying the various widths to equal 1024 (or whatever total width you need in your content/module areas).

I adore this template, too, and would love to use it, but have so much content and really need a 3-column, variable width layout. So far, I haven’t had much success getting it to work. :((

If anyone has any suggestions or can offer a modified template that will allow for 3-column, variable width, I’d be most grateful.

Thanks!

Tracy

williamfanderson Friend

Thanks for the reply Tracy,

I agree – it’s a great template, but I’m not going to get any use out of it.

I know that the designers can’t customize every template for everyone’s special needs, however I’m also very dissapointed in the lack of any real tangible support.

I think at the very least, that if they offer support forums, they could at the very least try to reply to every post. 🙁

Hieu Nguyen Admin

I know that the designers can’t customize every template for everyone’s special needs, however I’m also very dissapointed in the lack of any real tangible support.

I think at the very least, that if they offer support forums, they could at the very least try to reply to every post. 🙁

Hi tpodgorski and williamfanderson, sorry for replying to you too late. Our team will work on the JA Altair version 2 for the next two week. It’s a montly plan and the progress is still running smoothly.

Because changing width of JA Altair requires lot of custom work, so at this moment, if you want to do this, please IM me through Skype or MSN for quick assistance. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

douwe Friend

Any news on the wider template? I am waiting for this one also.

regards, Douwe
    http://www.douweklaucke.nl

Hung Dinh Friend

The wide version for JA Altair has been released.
    Please download the installation zip file and psd source file at
    http://www.joomlart.com/downloads/cat/joomlart_club_templates/ja_altair.html

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum