Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

It should had been released on the 5th of January as we promised if we did not run into some problem with RSGallery component. The markups of the component are not as good as we thought and we need to modify and provide extra modules so that it can fully match with the template style.

I hope you can wait for one more day to download the template. It’s still weekend anyway and I believe this delay will not cause any harm

For the time being, you can preview the JA Avian HERE

Any comments to improve the template are welcomed

Michael Casha Friend

Looking good Hung, can’t wait to see the full RSGallery 🙂

Jagger Friend

Wow! Looks really cool!!! Can’t wait see it live…
    🙂

Michael Casha Friend

While you wait, checkout JA Purity for Joomla 1.0.x which is absolutely free! – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/font-size-2/

prim Friend

Looks nice, but will there be a light version of this template. I mean like white/gray colours? Just asking 🙂

prim Friend

Not sure if this could be called a but but why is there “Copyright © 2005 – 2008 JA Apium ::” at the bottom?

mfcphil Friend

I can see this getting blended in with my Ja Fagus :p

Hung Dinh Friend

FYI this is not the final version to release, there finnal version will be much better…stay tuned

teetide Friend

Light version needed.

Add news components and add the ability to display headlines in the photo like Joomlaworks Frontpage Slideshow.

bigrk Friend

Just curious as to why the JA Design Team selected the RSGallery component over other gallery programs available to them. Just seems that different versions of LightBox program have been the most popular for use. Is RSGallery easier to incoporate with your templates? Have you seen a problems with others?

mae82my Friend

it looks good…well just now i see that a few minutes more it will be released but it was not there…where does it goes?….btw it is nice if the “light version” is included as prim says… 😉

Hung Dinh Friend

We have got time for the light version, but certainly we will try to add the light color option to the template
    For the time being, please take a look at LIVE DEMO
    The download package is being uploaded to the server. It may take times cause traffic is now in the peak

zsenifan Friend

Hmm, I use Joomla RC4, but this template doesn’t work under RC4.
    What have I to do that this template works?

teetide Friend

Nice job Dinh. I wish I had a use for this template.

Can we get started on a Teline II news portal for the next release?

Thanks.

lonnstrom Friend

Will there be a “QuickStart” download option like many of the other templates have?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum