Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

It say – JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /nfs/smarthost/zujic.cz/www/tygr/tmp/install_4d6028d48556d/layouts

Other templates goes good.

Thanks for help

aman204 Friend

<em>@purina 222560 wrote:</em><blockquote>It say – JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /nfs/smarthost/zujic.cz/www/tygr/tmp/install_4d6028d48556d/layouts

Other templates goes good.

Thanks for help</blockquote>

Seems that it could be due to missing files for template. Other way, You can try to re-upload unzipped files for specific template through your favorite ftp client and and go in for skip function to check in for missing files to be uploaded

purina Friend

I tried to install manually but the template is not showed in backend…. There must be something wring in template instaaltion file.

aman204 Friend

<em>@purina 223093 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried to install manually but the template is not showed in backend…. There must be something wring in template instaaltion file.</blockquote>

To troubleshoot, I tried re-installing the specific template and it installs fine

Other way, Will it be possible for you to please pm me superadmin details to take closer look and try installing the template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum