Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

After clicking on TYPOGRAPHY in the top menu…

Clicking IMAGE POSSITIONING (which is also misspelled) tab brings up wrong section…and all following sections do not appear.

This only occurs in the 1.6 version of Quickstart.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

[FONT=”Arial Black”]HERE’S THE FIX:[/FONT]

CONTENT > ARTICLE MANAGER > LISTS AND TABS DESIGN (item #81)

In the source code (click the HTML button) change the VERY FIRST LINE:
    From this…

<div class="ja-typo-blockswrap block-hasline clearfix">

To this…

<div class="ja-typo-blockswrap clearfix">

Have fun!

(Thanks, John! – Your welcome, John.)

robert vining Friend

Thanks John!

Robert Vining
    www.joompro.com

missshona Friend

I did this; but I’m still experiencing the problem. I’m using Joomla 1.6; should that make a difference?

Oh, I should also add that I am not able to uninstall JA Typography plugin or update it as well. :confused:

My site is here

Khanh Le Moderator

The above suggestion is applied for Joomla 1.6. You also don’t need install the JA Typo plugin to this template. Please try again and let me know the exactly the problem with your site.

missshona Friend

I did have the site in Joomla 1.6, but I reverted 2 days ago to Joomla 1.5 (not because of this specifically). However I will say that the problem does not seem to be present in Joomla 1.5 (well I haven’t tried to edit the articles yet…so maybe I shouldn’t speak so soon!)

In regards to JA Typography, the problem I ran into with Joomla 1.6 is that it would not uninstall from the backend. I do not recall if it was in the quickstart or not…but something is telling me that it was. Anyway, I just could not get it to work…even with the suggestions previously listed. Perhaps this is a template bug with Joomla 1.6? :confused:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  missshona 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum