Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

Not sure this is possible by here goes.

JA Purity 2 on joomla 1.6.

I am trying to have the front page with as much static modules as possible. The news will be done by a module such as News Show Pro GK4m wich in the first instance will just show the first 100charachters.

Now, instead of them when they click on read more, it opens in the main block , I’d like the main block to be on a virgin page, with just specific modules showing.

Question, is best method.
    Where I can remove the main block from the layout, this wont help other pages I dont believe. I though can use Joomla 1.6 option to just show modules on front page, so when read more is ticked the page wont show alot of the modules.

Whats best, any advice appreciated.

Scott

kshama_k Friend

plese clarify to me exactly that you are talking about what modules or articals, if module then you can also assign the module using module assignment ,select module and visit menu assignment,and choose perticular page where u want to put the module

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kshama_k 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum