Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

The 1.5 Fagus quickstart has been updated today to Joomla 1.5.1 + SEO fixes, please try to download again.

elfenwald Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 41322 wrote:</em><blockquote>The 1.5 Fagus quickstart has been updated today to Joomla 1.5.1 + SEO fixes, please try to download again.</blockquote>

thanks Hung! looks like things are moving at last!

unfortunately it looks like something went wrong with the upload of the new package.

If you download right now from the usual place at
    http://www.joomlart.com/downloads/cat/joomlart_club_templates/ja_fagus/ja_fagus_for_1.5_-_quickstart.html
    it is exactly the same file that has been there for the last weeks.

I unpacked and installed it nevertheless, but it looks and behaves just like the previous one (check at http://www.elfenwald.org/FagusJoomla) and the version reads 1.5.0 , not 1.5.1.

I did a diff as well after I wasted my time with the test install and it is exactly the old stuff, bit by bit.

So I assume someone did not rename files after uploading or something?
    Please check and update the download link so we can test the new package..

Thanks!

elfenwald Friend

Anyone with FTP access to the repository could please fix this?
    Should be a matter of 30 sec or less…
    There is still the old file linked from the download page as stated above.

I appreciate a lot that seemingly there is a fix now (and have put my refund request/Paypal claim on hold), but the fix is not very useful unless we can download it…

Thanks.

geleugim Friend

Cool! I would like to use this quickstart also.

elfenwald Friend

well, now?

It is two days since we reported that the alleged update is not where it would be of use (I pm’ed Hung about it before posting here).

So may I offer a free 20 minutes consultation on Skype/IM how to fix your download section and/or use a FTP program?

(((…. and of course it would be very unfair and cynic and totally absurd to get the impression that there might be no update at all and someone is just trying to buy some time… )))

Salsabil Friend

you know it´s weekend and the office is closed 😀

elfenwald Friend

<em>@Salsabil 41562 wrote:</em><blockquote>you know it´s weekend and the office is closed :D</blockquote>

*lol*, ok, got a point.

But the office was not closed when this was reported, and it has been several weekends that this bug is around… btw I in their place would not be off for the weekend but working to get my company back on track…

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi everyone,
    I am checking everything and get back to you within 2 hours. I am really sorry for the inconvinence.

Hung Dinh Friend

I have just downloaded the file to my localhost and the upload and install to the livesite a few hours ago, everything seem working fine.

Preview the FAGUS with SEO enable here

The new file size is 5.44MB for your information.

It can be a problem of fpt cached cause we have 2 server running load balancing and the secondary server may not have been updated with priority server. When you downloaded the file on Sat, it may had directed you to secondary server database where new files has not been updated. I will work with my server to get this solved.

Again, it is my fault and really sorry for the time and efforts has been waisted. Kindly PM me if you need any urgent help

alicia Friend

Where is the narrow version????

elfenwald Friend

<em>@Alicia 41778 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where is the narrow version????</blockquote>

seems to be gone from the new version. I did not miss it, so I did not notice. 😉

but otherwise:

downloaded the new release and tested it (not very thorough, just the basics) and at least the SEF bug is gone, and the little CSS glitch in the menu box has been solved as well.

Thanks to whoever fixed it and thanks to JA for starting to sorting things out!

Hope to see more fixed releases in the near future and as suggested (here or here) some kind of compensation should be given to the involuntary 1.5-beta-testers and how-to-get-your-club-back-on-track-consultants…
    In my case I have lost more than 3 weeks for the relaunch of my site due to misleading advertizing and the long time it took to fix the bugs. (not to count the hours needed to shout at you here on the forums and make suggestions until finally something was done…)

alicia Friend

also looking at the demo in ie 6, why does the color portion of top bleed down out of top…. doesn’t look nice……

tumisoft Friend

Hello, im new with Ja Fagus template. I installed it but i have a little problem with IE. Wiht Firework does work normally. It concern the mod_janewsflash module. I added the image. Please, any idea? Thanks in advance. Peyrol

Sherlock Friend

Hi tumisoft !
    This is small bug in config ja_newflash module. I think that JA will fix it in update version !

You try to do following way :
    – Login to administrator
    – Go to ja news flash module admin then edit templates field on right panel

change this code :

<div style="overflow:hidden;">
    <div class="nfimages">##IMAGE#</div><h3>##TITLE##</h3>
    <div class="nfcontent">##CONTENT##</div></div>

to

<div style="overflow:hidden;">
    <h3>##TITLE##</h3><div class="nfcontent">##CONTENT##</div></div>

hope can help you !

Sherlock Friend

Hi Alicia !

You can print screen for detail !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  alicia 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum