Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

hi robgib,

I understand how you feel. I checked upon the ticket history (5 tickets) of yours and you were replied well and issues fixed / solved within the acceptable time frame except the one dated 3 Jan KMG-992-13059, i must admit that the support on that ticket was bad as one of the moderator acted as middle man between you and the developer and you did not receive response / fixes on time. I apologize for the same and i do assure you that we have already done away with that workflow for over an month now and one can expect direct replies from the core developer of the JobBoard.

JobBoard component is an active project as you can see from the changelogs : http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/511/2325854439.png

JobBoard is huge and is complicated not for the way it is coded, but what appears as a bug in one workflow is actually an requirement for other. We have been actively providing improvements new features as and when requested by users. Even if you read few posts above http://goo.gl/fq8aE, what appeared to be an bug is actually the settings part only.

I would be glad to help you resolve your issues and i can dedicate time for the same, other than weekends i can assure you less than 24 hrs reply time for your queries plus if you are willing i am available on skype for speeding up your fixes. I am not saying this to save the refund, as our refund policy is very clear on the conditions of refund. I can extend the period of your membership for the time lost or i can try to get approval for letting you change to other membership (JA Joomla / magento template club) equivalent to what you paid for JobBoard for the very simple reason that we want to retain the trust of our customers and they should not feel cheated or ripped off.

Regards

Arvind

robgib0 Friend

thanks for the sentiment…….but as i have said……..this has cost more than money ………………whilst i can see this components virtues……..you really should not be billing it as the simple bolt on that we are led to believe…………..i have read your wiki from cover to cover……….i have used the core package quick start …..on both live and local servers…………….i am no developer….but im not stupid either…………..i have since found another package ….thats a lot more expensive……..but works straight out of the box ……..with absolutely NO problems whatsoever and is a breath of fresh air………….i need to get live with my project and dont have the luxury of partcipating in development of jobboard……….whilst im all for the open source way of doing things………….the money you charge for jobboard ……..cant really be an open source project?………….i maintain my argument that i have been sold something which is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE………and should be refunded…………im not saying ive been ripped off………….but this has been a fiasco for 10 months………and i think ive been extremely patient and reasonable…..i have not had ONE days commercial use from this product…………and i still havent seen anyone else whom has??
    thanks for your offer but im done with joomlart………………..

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Rob,

With you unwilling to relent, i am afraid there is little we can do to help you solve the issues.

Regarding the refund, i am sorry our refund policy does not permit refunds for purchases past the 7 days of sales. I can only try to get nod to let you move to another membership options at JA.

Arvind

robgib0 Friend

i suppose i could use some of your templates for my customers……………

thanks………..

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@robgib0 314964 wrote:</em><blockquote>i suppose i could use some of your templates for my customers……………

thanks………..</blockquote>

Thanks for the consideration Rob, i shall ask the sales girl to reply back via ticket system to you in the morning with options on the template club membership change over.

Warm Regards,

Arvind

pdfx Friend

Does this award count for all of us on this forum (and there seems to be many) who have paid highly for a hyped component that are patiently waiting for a working platform?
    We have all paid up front for a unworkable what we thought was a solution?

I was advised to wait for the 2.5 version, so where are we on this latest on the 2.5 version?

P

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi P,

JobBoard 2.5 is lined up for testing. if you all want i can get an alpha release done tomorrow in the download section. Test team is busy with the month end releases, so JB 2.5 will be taken up after that.

Regards

Arvind

pdfx Friend

To be honest I do not have time personally to alpha test something I have paid for expecting to be tested.

You never replied about the offering of a free members club pass to us users waiting

P

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@pdfx 315499 wrote:</em><blockquote>To be honest I do not have time personally to alpha test something I have paid for expecting to be tested.

You never replied about the offering of a free members club pass to us users waiting

P</blockquote>

Its not free. Either JB or other membership equivalent to the amount paid for JB. You can raise support ticket under general / sales category with such request. I must also clear one thing to all. This option is available for JB users only and will not be offered once JB 2.5 is released out. The only reason for giving out this concession is due to delay in the release of JB 2.5 and in good faith for its esteemed members.

Any unfair advantage of this will result in reversal of the same for all. The last thing i want is this to become complicated and JA reserves the right to deny the same at any time. JA provides electronic goods based on membership and reserves the rights to modify / cancel / withdraw offers/ products based on reasons it may deem fit.

Arvind

pdfx Friend

You guys should be offering us many users waiting for something we paid for, a free 6 month template membership as a minimum.
    Poor service otherwise

P

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  pdfx 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum