Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi Joomlart’s area !
    I just have a question about 2 extensions : Joomla PHPList and JA submit. Are they compatible in native mode with Joomla 1.5.3. please ??
    The documentation say only 1.0x!
    Thanks

nathanbohn Friend

yup only 1.0x series is guaranteed. You could try them in your joomla 1.5.3 with legacy mode turned on.

original Friend

Thanks for your reply nathanbohn !
    I don’t like that ! I realy want a non legacy web site. Is it expected an native update of these components please ?

ippf Friend

You said, “You could try them in your joomla 1.5.3 with legacy mode turned on” which means the developors are not sure or have not tried. That’s understandable as there are better, and more profitable, things to do …

So I ask this:

Is there plans to make phplist bridge Joomla 1.5.4 compatible in Native or even Legacy format? We were getting ready to purchase it when we noticed that there is some scepticism regarding its operability. We’re a small nonprofit and to be honest, I have to have a definite Yes before they will authorize the expenditure (and at $29 it is nominal, but not to these people).

Thank you for your time.

Will
    IPPF Web Admin

Menalto Friend

<em>@nathanbohn 53070 wrote:</em><blockquote>yup only 1.0x series is guaranteed. You could try them in your joomla 1.5.3 with legacy mode turned on.</blockquote>

This was a wrong answer since the PHP list is a paid extensions and we can expect people to first pay for it then test it if it works or not, can we?

An update on this :

JA Submit and PHP list will be started to converted to native 1.5 components this month, but i did not get a date when it will be ready.

ippf Friend

Thank you Menalto. I hope it isn’t too long until it’s ready. The others are talking Constant Contact and I’d rather go with PhpList and connect it directly to our current Joomla 1.5.2. site.

mwakeham Friend

Any update guys? Does PHP List work on Joomla 1.5.x yet in native mode?

shardnzl Friend

Thats Great News Menalto – about JA Submit possibly going to Native support 🙂
    This (like most of the work you guys do) is a great extension and leaps ahead of the competition.

In the meantime is there a way around the inability of the current version to read the category structure (errors in the control panel) ….

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in XXXXXXXXadministratorcomponentscom_ja_submitnavigation.class.php on line 49

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in XXXXXXXXadministratorcomponentscom_ja_submitadmin.ja_submit.php on line 217

Any help would be greatly appreciated, else I believe it’s worth the wait.

ccdccd Friend

<em>@shardnzl 85708 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thats Great News Menalto – about JA Submit possibly going to Native support 🙂
    This (like most of the work you guys do) is a great extension and leaps ahead of the competition.

In the meantime is there a way around the inability of the current version to read the category structure (errors in the control panel) ….

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in XXXXXXXXadministratorcomponentscom_ja_submitnavigation.class.php on line 49

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in XXXXXXXXadministratorcomponentscom_ja_submitadmin.ja_submit.php on line 217

Any help would be greatly appreciated, else I believe it’s worth the wait.</blockquote>

I have the same problem and have activated the legacy plugin but I Have still the error. What’s wrong?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ccdccd 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum