Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

After checking the pm of joomlart, I have not seen dates for upgrades …

My project is almost completed but I am waiting for upgrades because my problem is that if I begin a recruitment business with a configuration, it’s difficult (I think) to change it in the future (e.g Job Filter with Zip code feature …).

So could you give us estimates dates (end of march, april, may … ?) for main upgrades and over all for 1.5 (stable version + zip code feature), because we need to plane a start of our activities.

Thanks by advance for your answer.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi lucine,

Sorry for the delay to launch JB version 1.4.3 as we would like this version is better tested.

For your info, within module filter jobs, keyword search shall be searched across fields with configuration ‘Is on filter’=Yes.
    The status for this issue could be found here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJB-360. Then, zipcode feature shall be added as well

lucine Friend

Hi,

“Better tested” is a credit to you … So no problem of course.

It seems that the upgraded of the distance feature with zip code that is coming with the 1.5 is scheduled for the end of march. Could you confirm this average date ?

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Hi lucine,

As you could see the zipcode feature shall be included within this issue fix: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJB-360 which is added to Fix Version/s: 1.4.3, estimated to come out very soon

jtruelson Friend

When the next version is released, will there be an upgrade patch, or must I once again uninstall components and modules, delete directories and reinstall the full package losing any custom work I’ve done?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jtruelson 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum