Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Working with this awesome template and Joomla is reporting it needs to be updated from 1.0.0 to 1.1.2 but there is no 1.1.2 available in the download area.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Joomla is looking into Ja Social where latest template version is 1.1.2 , if you need to update Joomlart extensions use ja extension manager component , clean also updates cache.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Joomla is looking into Ja Social where latest template version is 1.1.2 , if you need to update Joomlart extensions use ja extension manager component , clean also updates cache.

Kevin Friend

Cache has been cleared in fact this is a brand new install so that is irrelevant. Joomla reports there is an update from 1.0 to 1.1.2 but your extension manager does not. Why is there a disconnect between what your updater reports and what Joomla reports? The idea of having to have two locations to manage updates is just wrong. Why do I have to monitor two update managers and where Joomla reports the need to update when I login and your manager does not the only way I am going to know is to consciously go into the component to check and that is an additional step that should not be necessary!

So are you confirming the template is in fact at 1.1.2. or was that a rhetorical post?

Kevin Friend

Cache has been cleared in fact this is a brand new install so that is irrelevant. Joomla reports there is an update from 1.0 to 1.1.2 but your extension manager does not. Why is there a disconnect between what your updater reports and what Joomla reports? The idea of having to have two locations to manage updates is just wrong. Why do I have to monitor two update managers and where Joomla reports the need to update when I login and your manager does not the only way I am going to know is to consciously go into the component to check and that is an additional step that should not be necessary!

So are you confirming the template is in fact at 1.1.2. or was that a rhetorical post?

pavit Moderator

Extensions > Extension manager > update > PURGE > then click again on update and you will receive answer to your question

pavit Moderator

Extensions > Extension manager > update > PURGE > then click again on update and you will receive answer to your question

carlfarring Friend

Followed your instructions as well, and no updates in joomla or ja ….. what are we supposed to see

carlfarring Friend

Followed your instructions as well, and no updates in joomla or ja ….. what are we supposed to see

pavit Moderator

<em>@carlfarring 485496 wrote:</em><blockquote>Followed your instructions as well, and no updates in joomla or ja ….. what are we supposed to see</blockquote>

Updates of what ?

Template was released today

pavit Moderator

<em>@carlfarring 485496 wrote:</em><blockquote>Followed your instructions as well, and no updates in joomla or ja ….. what are we supposed to see</blockquote>

Updates of what ?

Template was released today

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum