Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello

Just wanted to know if the Joomla 1.0 version of this will be along soon?

This is a really cool template, and i really like the tooltip and the gallery features. I’m looking forward to getting my hands on this one and playing around with it 🙂

Thanks guys

Anonymous Moderator

Hi h2onewmedia,

Current, we are developing this template for Joomla 1.0 version. It will complete soon.

mj1256 Friend

1.0.15 usually follows the 1.5.x release within 10 days or so

mfcphil Friend

<em>@JA Developer 90171 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi h2onewmedia,

Current, we are developing this template for Joomla 1.0 version. It will complete soon.</blockquote>

Hi Ja Developer

What part of JA Staff are you?

I see you are listed as a Licensed Member and not as a moderater or developer :confused:

orpheus2510 Friend

He doesn’t belong to the JA staff. He has just an exaggerated opinion of himself; in other words: a neurosis about his image. 😀

nick mortensen Friend

When you try and do damage to another person’s sense of signifigance – whether or not you think it is merited – you do damage to everybody. We all need to feel signifigant and there is no one way that is better than all the others- therefore there is no one way that is worse.

Everyone can learn from everyone.

h2onewmedia Friend

hey guys,

hows the 1.0 version coming along?

orpheus2510 Friend

Have a look at the download area … it’s available

h2onewmedia Friend

smashing! thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  h2onewmedia 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum