Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

nobody cares to help me 🙁

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

When I tried to create a new filter via JA Mega Filter component, this error shows up:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 86 bytes) in .../libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 876

This error relate to the memory limit, it can be set easily via server side. Pls try to contact your hosting provide to help you increase the memory limit.

aminweb2 Friend

hi,
    please again check.
    when use ja megafilter 1.1.0 error 0 Error decoding JSON data: Syntax error

please again check and crteate new filter

Saguaros Moderator

Could you share ftp account also?

aminweb2 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Thanks for the info, let me check and will get back to you.

aminweb2 Friend

thanks,
    I wating …

aminweb2 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Sorry, it took us time to finally figure this out, your’s is unique because your site has around 500 custom fields and that’s a lot of custom fields to be frank. We would need to update the Mega Filter to handle such loads in the next upcoming versions.

We have a 24 hours reply time with most of them being replied within 6-12 hours, you can see the Nov 27 discussion above. Yes, we could have responded faster for your first question but it was raised on saturday and we could respond only on monday as weekends are non-working days. Also, difficult issues do take time to replicate and fix.

If your project is urgent, You may request refund at https://www.joomlart.com/joomlart/refunds , while we improve the megafilter extension.

Regards

aminweb2 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It would require lots of work to tweak component to achieve that. If you need it urgently, did you try with the built-in filter of Hikashop? https://www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/100-hikashop-filter-listing.html

aminweb2 Friend
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aminweb2 6 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘0 Error decoding JSON data: Syntax error’ is closed to new replies.