Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Здравствуйте. Возникла проблема с шаблоном JA Decor. При добавлении в статью изображений, они выводятся в полный размер, а не в тех пропорциях которые я им ставил. При переключении на другой шаблон- изображения выводятся в нужном размере.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Could you please write your question in the English language. I am not able to understand your Native language question for JA Decor template.
    Also if you are ACTIVE members and need support/download for JA Decor template I suggest you use that account and post question on JA Decor forum page.

Regards

admiral163 Friend

Hello. There was a problem with the JA Decor template. When adding images to an article, they are displayed in full size, and not in the proportions that I put them. When switching to another template, the images are displayed in the correct size.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    if you are ACTIVE members and need support/download for JA Decor template I suggest you use that account and post question on JA Decor forum page.
    To get support and download for JATC products user must have and active membership.I do not find any active membership on your Profile.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum