I. Module Installation
If you are new to Joomla, you can check our detail guide of How to install extensions in your Joomla site. This guide shows you not only how to install extensions but also how to set up the new installed extensions.
II. Module Configuration
From the back-end of your Joomla site (administrator), select Extensions >> Module Manager, then click on module named JA Facebook Activity to go to configuration panel.
1. Basic Settings
- Domain: The Domain of Facebook page.
- Width: Defines the width of box in pixels.
- Height: Defines the height of box in pixels.
- Color Scheme: To set color of box.
- Font: To set font of box.
- Border Color: Border Color of module. System supports 17 Standard Colors which are: aqua, blue, black, fuchsia, gray, grey, green, lime, maroon, navy, olive, purple, red, silver, teal, white and yellow.
- Facebook Activity Block Size
- Color Scheme: Dark and Light
2. Advanced Settings
In case you don't see the module displaying in front-page, you need to check:
- Is the domain correct ?
- Is the module published ?
Is the module assigned to a visible module position ?
There can be many module positions listed for you to select, but make sure that the module position you select is visible in front-page.
- Is the module assigned to a menu ?
The domain you enter in the setting panel must be correct.
Please make sure that the module is published.
When you want to display a module on specific menus, you need to assign it to the menus.