I. Module Installation
II. Module Configuration
From the back-end of your Joomla site (administrator), select Extensions >> Module Manager, then click on module named JA Facebook Activity to go to configuration panel.
1. Basic Settings
- Domain: The Domain of Facebook page.
- Width: Defines the width of box in pixels.
- Height: Defines the height of box in pixels.
- Color Scheme: To set color of box.
- Font: To set font of box.
- Border Color: Border Color of module. System supports 17 Standard Colors which are: aqua, blue, black, fuchsia, gray, grey, green, lime, maroon, navy, olive, purple, red, silver, teal, white and yellow.
- Facebook Activity Block Size
- Color Scheme: Dark and Light
2. Advanced Settings
In case you don't see the module displaying in front-page, you need to check:
- Is the domain correct ?
- Is the module published ?
Is the module assigned to a visible module position ?
There can be many module positions listed for you to select, but make sure that the module position you select is visible in front-page.
- Is the module assigned to a menu ?
The domain you enter in the setting panel must be correct.
Please make sure that the module is published.
When you want to display a module on specific menus, you need to assign it to the menus.