Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Can’t get the Gallery Module to work.
    Domain is aidancrawley.com

The gallery itself is working but this error message on module

There isn’t any images in RSGallery2 category or You didn’t installed this component

i have left the default settings and set the gallery ID in the module to 1

mcarnevale Friend

I got that and now i am getting this folder doesnt exist. I am very fustrated. I dont know what is different, not knowing there was special edits…i upgraded to the latest version of RSGALLERY thinking it would fix it and it didnt. The gallery works, but my module isnt.

grandweb Friend

Yes, I also got the folder doesn’t exist message. Reinstalled the module and now get this new message.
    Have followed setup exactly.

pearlspine Friend

Under Modules JA RSGallery2 Slider

Did you upload some images using the upload tool in the componenent and make sure that you don’t change this path?

images/rsgallery/

Also, from what I’ve seen by reading a lot of the posts is that if you upgrade to the latest version of RSGallery you may run into problems as Joomlart has fixed some bugs and added custom styles.

grandweb Friend

Yes, I uploaded some images, didn’t change the path and just downloaded the versions on the download page.

grandweb Friend

Any support for this?

Michael Casha Friend

Hi grandweb,

If you wouldn’t mind sending me an email with the subject as the url of this thread including your admin details and live site url, I would appreciate the chance to take a look and resolve the issue for you.

Regards,

Michael.

aluidens Friend

I am experiencing this same problem.

Has there been a fix for this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Angelo.

mirher Friend

I’have the same problem.
    Fresh install of both component and module but component is working great and module shows this message: There isn’t any images in RSGallery2 category or You didn’t installed this component.

Any support?

mogr Friend

I have the same problem! Any solution? Any support?

iedwards Friend

I have had the same problem, the fix for me was to edit the parameters for each image that I want included in the slider and set “Feature?” to “Yes”

More info on this: There is a matching parameter in the JA RSGallery2 Slider module configuration “Feature Only?”. If this is set to yes then you need to set the “Feature Only?” parameter to Yes against some of your images for them to show. Alternatively turn this off in the module and all images from your gallery will be used.

http://www.estm.co.uk
    Information Systems for Business

sglasson Friend

Thank you iedwards!! I set feature only to “No” in the sliders mobule settings.

Whohoo all working again

🙂

fatfox Friend

I have the same problem with this module.

I don’t want to use all pictures in my Gallery, because I have too many small pictures.

And I can’t set the option “Gallery ID”. Wenn I write in the “Gallery ID”: 1,6, then it shows me:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/phoenixe/public_html/pic/modules/mod_ja_rsslide.php on line 56
    There isn’t any images in RSGallery2 category or You didn’t installed this component.

My page is here: http://pic.phoenix-eyes.com/index.php

Please help me!

thanks

sglasson Friend

I think you just need to make some images “featured”

Just go in to joomla admin>rs gallery component>images>click on the image you want on the home page and press the featured box

fatfox Friend

Thank you sglasson, it works!
    But My Slidershow thumbnail is wrong, it miss something….
    http://pic.phoenix-eyes.com/index.php
    Do you know, what’s wrong is it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  jacobson_cfi31 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum