Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

how can i change the text “view more info” at the features intro ? thank you, nicole

alexsmirnov Friend

Hello,

Could you please provide us with a good screenshot with the text you are talking about?

Regards,

Alex

serendip Friend

oh sorry, i thought it is clear what i am talking about…. like it is in the official demo http://ja-sugite.demo.joomlart.com/ Features Intro, e.g. under consulting or creative “view more info”. see screenshot:

1. Bildschirmfoto-2014-05-03-um-13.36.42
    Radonja Djurisic Friend

In module manager find “Logo design, web design & more!”

and in Display Options Set read more to hide

1. 1
    serendip Friend

thank you, but can I change this text to german language ?

alexsmirnov Friend

Please go to

/templates/ja_sugite/html/mod_articles_category/three-columns.php

find the following snippet:

<?php if ($params->get(‘show_readmore’)) :?>
    <a class=”mod-articles-readmore <?php echo $item->active; ?>” href=”<?php echo $item->link; ?>”>View more info</a>
    <?php endif; ?>

replace the “View more info” text to the text of your choice.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alex

Radonja Djurisic Friend

If u are building one language website u can fallow alex
    but if u want more then german language u need more modification

let us know

serendip Friend

thank you, that was exactly what i needed.

amaestre Friend

Hi
    It is impossible to change from “View more info” of (/templates/ja_sugite/html/mod_articles_category/three-columns.php) error in CSS the template
    I change this text to spanish language “Ver más info”
    any solution?
    (sorry for my English)
    Regards, (Saludos,)

alexsmirnov Friend

Please PM me your hosting panel and Joomla Super User credentials to have a look.

Regards,

Alex

Css Magician Friend

@amaestre,

Please edit the file templatesja_sugitehtmlmod_articles_categoryprojects.php and templatesja_sugitehtmlmod_articles_categorythree-columns.php, replace this code:
    [PHP]
    <a class=”mod-articles-readmore <?php echo $item->active; ?>” href=”<?php echo $item->link; ?>”>View more info</a>
    <?php endif; ?>
    [/PHP]

With:

[PHP]
    <a class=”mod-articles-readmore <?php echo $item->active; ?>” href=”<?php echo $item->link; ?>”><?php echo JText::_(‘TPL_VIEW_MORE_INFO’); ?></a>
    <?php endif; ?>
    [/PHP]

And edit the file languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_sugite.ini, add this syntax:

TPL_VIEW_MORE_INFO = "View more info"

Then add this line
    TPL_VIEW_MORE_INFO = "Ver más info"
    to the languagees-ESes-ES.tpl_ja_sugite.ini file.

camsnsco Friend

how do you edit the link to where the ‘view more info’ points to??? I can’t find it.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@camsnsco 432322 wrote:</em><blockquote>how do you edit the link to where the ‘view more info’ points to??? I can’t find it.</blockquote>

The link ($item->link) is from the modules/mod_articles_category module. To change it, you need to modify via the modules/mod_articles_category/helper.php file.

1. module_customize
    brandpropaganda Friend

I have the same problem, the template does not respond with en translation there somewhere that needs to be changed?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@brandpropaganda 435250 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem, the template does not respond with en translation there somewhere that needs to be changed?</blockquote>

Did you change as this solution ?

If you could not solve it, please pm me your site URL, admin login and FTP account. I shall help you out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Fred Tep 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum