Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Introduction

This is a very exciting time for the JA team, and at this stage I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce some popular JA extensions which are totally independent to those released as a part of the club templates.

List of first extensions

Below is the list of extensions running in Beta period. The document and bug fixed list for each extension will be update daily.

1. JA News Component (All previous JA News versions are modules)
    2. JA Highslide module and plugin
    3. JA Showcase component
    4. JA Tabs plugin and module

License
    The above component is commercial product and will not be free. However, during the beta release, you can download and use it free of charge at your own risk.
    This will be commercial product so please do not download and test it if you are not happy and willing to do so.
    Of cause, we appreciate a lot for any comments or bug report from anyone to improve the extensions.

Download

You can found all of extensions above in Free Beta releases download section at this link

Demo

The live demo for JoomlArt extensions can be found here

Pricing
    To be decided.

instantinlaw Friend

Very cool Hung,
    but there are going to be many questions in the forum. 😉

mayke Friend

Wow Hung …
    a long process involving a great deal of carefull consideration ……
    hopefully, ……

mfcphil Friend

Looking really really good hope the installation videos arrive pretty soon….well done Ja 😀

gaygiorgia Friend

………

………

………

So joomlart stopped to develops above modules and started to develops single component (with another plus cost???)?

then, if i’ve correctly understood: what happen to user like me who buyed a template like teline2 1.3 who has many problems with it, and who have got no official answers to his problems?

i would like an answer by hung dinh, thanks.

Because i, and many other user feel alone with our problems.

questbg Friend

<em>@gaygiorgia 65050 wrote:</em><blockquote>………
    what happen to user like me who buyed a template like teline2 1.3 who has many problems with it, and who have got no official answers to his problems?
    </blockquote>

Seems JA Staff are avoiding the Teline II forum. Lots of problems, no official answers. Lots of complaints, no response, busiest forum for problems here, quietest forum for ‘official’ responses. Although ‘pre-sales’ questions seem to be answered almost immediately.

I only wish I could have downloaded Teline II as ‘beta’, because, that’s what it is … full of bugs and problems. Yet, it cost me 70 dollars and I still have to hack the code, fix problems, make workarounds … only help from ‘regular’ forum members like me, no help from JA staff. It seems they are happy to take the money and let us guys do the debugging for them free of charge?

Yeah, I would like an official statement regarding Teline II myself, but don’t think we’ll get one.

To be honest, I’m feeling more and more cheated by the day.

damian Friend

Great 🙂 . Highslide plugin tested with joomla 1.5.3 and work like a charm.

gaygiorgia Friend

<em>@questbg 65055 wrote:</em><blockquote>Seems JA Staff are avoiding the Teline II forum. Lots of problems, no official answers. Lots of complaints, no response, busiest forum for problems here, quietest forum for ‘official’ responses. Although ‘pre-sales’ questions seem to be answered almost immediately.

I only wish I could have downloaded Teline II as ‘beta’, because, that’s what it is … full of bugs and problems. Yet, it cost me 70 dollars and I still have to hack the code, fix problems, make workarounds … only help from ‘regular’ forum members like me, no help from JA staff. It seems they are happy to take the money and let us guys do the debugging for them free of charge?

Yeah, I would like an official statement regarding Teline II myself, but don’t think we’ll get one.

To be honest, I’m feeling more and more cheated by the day.</blockquote>
    this is one. there are many more.

BUT, but.

IF. and i underline IF i’ve been cheated, i’ll take my countermisures.
    but before say what these countermisures are, i’ll wait few days to obtain an official answer.

tempusserbia Friend

And beta version of extension are implemented in JA templates! So, I must say: ALL JA TEMPLATES ARE BETA VERSION, even if they anounce them as FINAL.

tempusserbia Friend

Just to warn you people, some of extension are not working with old JA templates, like Olyra for example.

VisiGod Friend

And what is the exact license of these extensions? Commercial is not a license description.

Menalto Friend

I feel the extensions should be released for free, even when they are stable.
    OR, the people who download and use them and report in bugs should get a 100% stable copy free to use.

VisiGod Friend

My question is simple, what is the license?
    – Is it GPL compatible?

cinthiapolanco Friend

<em>@Menalto 65133 wrote:</em><blockquote>I feel the extensions should be released for free, even when they are stable.
    OR, the people who download and use them and report in bugs should get a 100% stable copy free to use.</blockquote>
    Well for menalto. This perfect.

Bien por Menalto. Eso es lo corecto.

Abrazos

Cinthia

cinthiapolanco Friend

<em>@VisiGod 65130 wrote:</em><blockquote>Man,
    they don’t understand English, how do you expect someone to reply you in Spanish :D</blockquote>
    I no expect you reply my post in spanish. Ana Ivelisse understand spanish. If you like reply, here well “traductor” http://translate.google.com/translate_t?sl=en&tl=es.

Kiss

Cinthia 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)

This topic contains 56 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum