Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi,

In the K2 frontend edit/add page I noticed that the extra field is displaying the homepage every time I change the category.

I went to administrator page and disabled plugins and components to check if there is any conflict. And I found out that disabling the K2 – JA K2 Filter plugin will fix the problem. Is it safe to disable this plugin? Could you please take a look on this issue and fix it.

FYI I am using JA-directory template with k2 search module.

Thanks!

1. Places-2015-06-13-04-51-10
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Did you use JA K2 Filter with latest version (1.1.9), cause this is new feature of this component.

If you use the latest version and still catch this error. PM me your site admin account and FTP account, we’ll check problem for you.

pagecafe Developer

<em>@Luna Garden 478089 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Did you use JA K2 Filter with latest version (1.1.9), cause this is new feature of this component.

If you use the latest version and still catch this error. PM me your site admin account and FTP account, we’ll check problem for you.</blockquote>

PM sent! Please read. Thanks!

pagecafe Developer

If you use the latest version and still catch this error. PM me your site admin account and FTP account, we’ll check problem for you.</blockquote>

pagecafe Developer

pagecafe Developer

Hi,

Any update on this?

pagecafe Developer

Hi,

Any update on this?

pagecafe Developer

Hi,

Any update on this?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi PageCafe,

Thanks for your info.

I have checked your site back-end, and see that the Extra Field tab shows normal. So your problem is fixed ?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi PageCafe,

Thanks for your info.

I have checked your site back-end, and see that the Extra Field tab shows normal. So your problem is fixed ?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi PageCafe,

Thanks for your info.

pagecafe Developer

<em>@Luna Garden 478514 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi PageCafe,

Thanks for your info.

I have checked your site back-end, and see that the Extra Field tab shows normal. So your problem is fixed ?</blockquote>

The backend is working fine. The issue is in the front end.

<blockquote>In the K2 frontend edit/add page I noticed that the extra field is displaying the homepage every time I change the category.
    </blockquote>

pagecafe Developer

Thanks for your info.

I have checked your site back-end, and see that the Extra Field tab shows normal. So your problem is fixed ?</blockquote>

<blockquote>In the K2 frontend edit/add page I noticed that the extra field is displaying the homepage every time I change the category.
    </blockquote>

pagecafe Developer

Thanks for your info.

</blockquote>

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Pagecafe,

In order to fix the issue on editing K2 Item on front-end, please follow these steps below:
    1. Remove folder: componentscom_jak2filtercontrollers
    2. Extract controllers.zip and copy folder controllers to componentscom_jak2filter
    3. Extract jak2filter.zip and override to componentscom_jak2filterjak2filter.php
    4. Extract plg_jak2filter.zip and override to: pluginsk2jak2filterjak2filter.php

Remember to backup your file first.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pagecafe 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum