Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hello Joomla folks,

Summer is just about to be over, the fall is sneaking in setting the perfect mood for something loud. JA Muzic comes across with its Clean, Bold design and Well organized blocks & modules. It is the scream out loud Joomla template for Entertainment, Music and Digital Media.

You get your eye-catching Slideshow that no one will ever miss, and all the highlighted events within the Upcoming Events slider. JA Muzic comes with a bonus of a Brand new music plugin designed just for this particular template, striving to help managing media files easier for each and every single artist/album.

Here are the quick features of this September template:

• T3v3 Framework latest version
    • Integrated Bootstrap 2
    • Fully responsive
    • Inbuilt with the new music plugin
    • Support Easyblog
    • Off-Canvas menu for & Mobile
    • Fully compatible with Joomla! 2.5 & 3.1
    • Support Megamenu

And here we are, our JA Muzic in action:
    Sneak Peek 1: Homepage

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: A Category page

Sneak Peek 3: Detail Page

we2solutions Friend

This is much awaited theme from JA.this one can use for TV/Music/Entertainment Site lovers.and good work from ja.

renizuken Friend

<em>@WE2Solutions 386454 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is much awaited theme from JA.this one can use for TV/Music/Entertainment Site lovers.and good work from ja. </blockquote>
    Yeah good work JA.

dieudonne Friend

Excellent. Thank for this.

And the next will be JA TELINE V !

zomidaily Friend

Yeah, can’t wait to see some news template.

Cheers!
    Joseph

<em>@dieudonne 386714 wrote:</em><blockquote>Excellent. Thank for this.

And the next will be JA TELINE V !</blockquote>

pedrox Friend

I like it but unfortunately a site with music files occupy too much space on the server…

dieudonne Friend

HS <em>@pedrox 387523 wrote:</em><blockquote>I like it but unfortunately a site with music files occupy too much space on the server…</blockquote>

Euh buy a webspace with unlimited space…

zomidaily Friend

Hi Hung Dinh,

When can we expect the release date? Can you create a demo without any other paid third party extensions?

Regards,
    Joseph

<em>@Hung Dinh 386437 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Joomla folks,

Summer is just about to be over, the fall is sneaking in setting the perfect mood for something loud. JA Muzic comes across with its Clean, Bold design and Well organized blocks & modules. It is the scream out loud Joomla template for Entertainment, Music and Digital Media.

</blockquote>

dieudonne Friend

Patience patience patience …

The demo is here : http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_muzic/

But is the video player responsive ? And can we play video from our ftp server ?

tfosnom Friend

<em>@dieudonne 387646 wrote:</em><blockquote>Patience patience patience …

But is the video player responsive ? And can we play video from our ftp server ?</blockquote>

well testing the demo the video is NOT responsive, but then its only the demo, I expect it will be made responsive, otherwise it would be useless, Guess we’ll face the usual Beta then then Beta Beta then the rc1 then 2 mths down the track it will be stable LOL

pedrox Friend

<em>@dieudonne 387543 wrote:</em><blockquote>HS

Euh buy a webspace with unlimited space…</blockquote>

Not exist “ilimimitado space”
    My webspace also is supposed to be “unlimited”, but all have many limits. Do not kid yourself 🙂

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@dieudonne 387646 wrote:</em><blockquote>Patience patience patience …

But is the video player responsive ? And can we play video from our ftp server ?</blockquote>

The answer is Yes to both your questions.

<em>@tfosnom 387691 wrote:</em><blockquote>well testing the demo the video is NOT responsive, but then its only the demo, I expect it will be made responsive, otherwise it would be useless, Guess we’ll face the usual Beta then then Beta Beta then the rc1 then 2 mths down the track it will be stable LOL</blockquote>

Demo is in beta and no you will not see beta 1 and so on…. we no longer do that. I dont remember we ever released rc1.

having fun Shannon 🙂

Regards

Arvind

dieudonne Friend

Thank for the answers Arvind.
    Can’t wait to test this template 🙂

Thank to the team for all the works.

tfosnom Friend

<em>@dieudonne 387543 wrote:</em><blockquote>HS

Euh buy a webspace with unlimited space…</blockquote>

On a shared server the term unlimited has little meaning in my experience . soon as I have db with more than a few fields Bluehost starts screaming and wanting to ban account like I have 7 normal joomla sites, each db has about 300 fields yes they are not limiting number of dbs just the fields in them. Back to Lunarpages after Christmas for Shannon they allow as many db with fields as I like. 🙂

tfosnom Friend

<em>@drarvindc 387782 wrote:</em><blockquote>The answer is Yes to both your questions.

Demo is in beta and no you will not see beta 1 and so on…. we no longer do that. I dont remember we ever released rc1.

having fun Shannon 🙂

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>
    Point taken Arvind 😀 I should have inserted a smiley or two to indicate “tongue in cheek” comments, I apologise if I’ve dissed the team or offended you.
    Re: the responsive nature of the template and seeing the video gallery on FP, I’m wondering if you have read this thread and maybe looking at this extension Melanieb refers too. I’d love to see Joomlart start to fill the gaps in the responsive extensions areas, the current extensions club doesn’t seem to have progressed much in the last few years.

Blessings Shannon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum