Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using a 3rd Party video gallery on my site and a slideshow. They have installed and view correctly on a PC however when I view them on a mobile device, they do not shrink to fit. (Is this called responsive?).

The video player/gallery I am using is FLV Player. Basically I am adding a single video to a content page using loadposition to call the module, and will look to do this for the gallery too (unless there is another way?)

How do I get them to be responsive (or shrink fit) when viewed on a mobile device?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi melanieb,

This template is responsive so please make sure that 3rd party extensions you installed within this template must support responsive feature, too.

You can post url of page, screenshot where problem can be seen here for further checking (also set Optimize css in template manager to No).

Regards

melanieb Friend

Hi saguaros,

I am using ja slideshow, and I have asked the FLV HD Player people and they said it should work on responsive templates. I am wondering if adding them to content using load position is what is causing the problem?

melanieb Friend

Hi,

can you recommend a video player with playlist that would work with this template?

swissa Friend

<em>@melanieb 386721 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

can you recommend a video player with playlist that would work with this template?</blockquote>

Try widgetkit from yootheme – media player is free and another to recommend is slideshow ck. Not sure if either has a playlist function.

melanieb Friend

Hi swissa,

thanks for the suggestions.

Do you know if you can create playlist with the widgetkit/media player? It looks like exactly what I need if it can include a player

swissa Friend

widgetkit has its own player but I think for a playlist you’re going to have to include some javascript to handle it.

You can always use an accordion with different instances. Or see how much someone at joomlancers.com would charge to do a fix for you.

Sorry I can’t help you further. :((

tfosnom Friend

melanie
    I believe slideshowck can support more than one item, but from memory its not as a normal drop down list but a gallery type view
    best to go to the extension developers site and check out the FAQ http://www.joomlack.fr/en/joomla-extensions/slideshow-ck

melanieb Friend

Hi both,

many thanks for taking the time to post. I shall look in to both 🙂

I was just wondering if it were possible to use a iframe? as that keeps cropping up on my internet searches

melanieb Friend

Hi,

this is for anyone else who is looking for a responsive video player with gallery. After many days searching, installing, testing, failing I finally came across one that works brilliantly. Its AllVideoShare and can be found here: The current version is not responsive but the developers provided me with a beta copy of their responsive version and it works beautifully on all browsers and devices.

Here is the link for anyone seeking similar: http://www.allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  melanieb 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum