Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

You have in this template the same problem you have with ja_biz template.

Could you please have a look at :

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/horziontal-scrollbar/

Can you please advise?

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi JA Biz and JA magz both are different template’s. can you tell us the problem you facing in the JA Magz template .like this ways its hard to know what problem you are facing in JA magz. please attach a screen shot and illustrate you problems.

TomC Moderator

From the previous thread with the similar problem . . . .
    <em>@Saguaros 423210 wrote:</em><blockquote>It seems to be a bug when viewing within screen resolution of 1024×768. I’ve reported this bug to our development team to investigate and get this fixed, you can check the status here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCBIZ-160

Sorry for any inconvenience.</blockquote>

I have done the same relative to this issue – i.e. forwarded the issue onto the JA Development Team to review and comment further.

chavan Friend

you are viewing the site in browser with 110% and so you see the scroll bar. if you change it to 100% then it will be good.

for your reference attached this image.

1. 110
    tamirzzz2 Friend

Chavan,

It happens in 100% browser screen (please see the attached screenshot).

I believe taking screen viewing percentage under account is againt the idea of the responsive templates, that can be defined as ‘one size fits all’ 🙂

Thanks

1. ja20
    Saguaros Moderator

I updated the solution in that thread, please have a look 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum