Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

After installing the 3.2 quickstart, I noticed an horizontal scrollbar at the bottom of the screen. Isn`t that againt the principel of responsive?

It is seen in a standard window XP desktop with screen resolution of 1024 on 768 with Chrome (build # 34.0.1847.116m)

I am attaching a screenshot.

Can you please advise?

Tnx

1. ja_biz2
    TomC Moderator

It would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on

tamirzzz2 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Did you experience the same issue with our demo site here? http://ja-biz.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/

tamirzzz2 Friend

Yes, I do !

Tnx

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird as when I try to view in another PC uses XP and Chrome browser, resize browser but I don’t see the horizontal scrollbar: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/711/6973875959.png

tamirzzz2 Friend

Hi,

Can you please change your screen resolution to 1024 on 768 and retry?

Tnx

Saguaros Moderator

As I mentioned above, I also tried to resize the browser but didn’t see that horizontal bar. Could you try to view in another PC again?

tamirzzz2 Friend

Hi,

Resizing the browser has nothing to do with it. Can you please change your screen resolution to 1024 on 768 and then see?

I don`t see the purpose of testing the issue with a different computer. Let`s say it is OK, then what? Can I rely all users will enter the site with the different computer same configuration?

Tnx

Saguaros Moderator

If it’s OK, then there is something wrong with browser in your PC, maybe you need to clean browser cache or try to reinstall new version.

tamirzzz2 Friend

have you changed your screen resolution to 1024 on 768 ?

Saguaros Moderator

It seems to be a bug when viewing within screen resolution of 1024×768. I’ve reported this bug to our development team to investigate and get this fixed, you can check the status here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCBIZ-160

Sorry for any inconvenience.

tamirzzz2 Friend

Any updates?

Saguaros Moderator

@tamirzzz2,

You can try opening file: /templates/ja_biz/less/style.less, find the main body part and add rule below:

// ---------------------------------------------------------
    // MAIN BODY
    // ---------------------------------------------------------
    @media (min-width: 992px) and (max-width: 1260px) {
    .container {
    width: 920px;
    }
    }

Then compile less to css.

Remember to BACKUP all current css files first as when compiling less to css, these css files will be overwritten.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum