Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Actually Google tools found exploitation errors which seems to be linked to JA news sticker modules ?
    the errors are : http://www.chaskiventura-voyage-a-theme.com/presentation-thematique/archeologie-perou/237-noticiaschaski?format=feed&type=rss / error type : 500 meaning when the news are displayed Google found these url ???
    with a lot of errors always ended with “?format=feed&type=rss”
    the site I manage is http://www.chaskiventura-voyage-a-theme.com
    Could you help me to find where is the root cause ?

regards
    Dominique

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Dominique,

Which Google tools you use to find exploitation errors ?

The error links comes from your RSS feed, not from JA News sticker Modules. Did you try to disable this module, and check again with your Google tools to see what if the exploitation errors display again ?

Please check again with your RSS feed. RSS feed is only available for Blog layout ( like Category blog, Feature Articles …). Also this module have to be enable in backend, and in Menu item must setting like this: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/521/9330158788.png

djoubert Friend

Hi,
    Sorry to take into account your advices in late,
    ( I thought I got a mail when an answer comes ? )
    – about the google tools, it is the the webmaster google tool whre I can follow this site, with a lot of information including exploitation errors found by google ( like these ones )
    – Actually I have not put any feature for RSS …, I checked and I saw one module and one plugin about rss feed which were published, but without any calls or menu assignement.
    nevertheless , thanks to your help, I discovered that the global option for category blog was “show” for feed links.
    So I guess thet this combination is the root cause of my errors ?
    I unpublished both plugin and module, and also change the global setting for the integration link, and I wil check if any more error comes.
    I will keep you aware.
    Best regards
    Dominique

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Dominique,

As I said before the RSS feed only available for Category list, Blog view only, but not for Article view. I think maybe the errors comes from the setting, set the Feed module also display in Article view.

After you disable the module and plugin, clear cache in back-end, may be the links errors with RSS feed won’t appear again.

Thanks for sharing the solution.

djoubert Friend

Hi,

I am pleased to confirm that the issue is solved : no more errors.
    I unpublished modules and plugins linked to the feed ( feature not used on this site )
    and ensure ( change the default value for integration parameters ) in my case this parameter applied for some case with menu item type : blog

Thank you for your help
    Dominique

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  djoubert 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum