Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

On 1 page of my site I get lots of errors, this is just the first few of a long list:

<blockquote>Strict Standards: Non-static method T3Common::node_attributes() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hobbykweek/domains/hobbykwekers.nl/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/template.php on line 421
    zaterdag, 04 28thLast update
    Strict Standards: Non-static method T3Common::getLastUpdate() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hobbykweek/domains/hobbykwekers.nl/public_html/templates/ja_social/blocks/topbar.php on line 26

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/hobbykweek/domains/hobbykwekers.nl/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/common.php on line 1168

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/hobbykweek/domains/hobbykwekers.nl/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/common.php on line 1175
    05:51:51 PM
    Strict Standards: Non-static method T3Common::node_attributes() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hobbykweek/domains/hobbykwekers.nl/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/template.php on line 470

Strict Standards: Non-static method T3Hook::_() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hobbykweek/domains/hobbykwekers.nl/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/template.php on line 476

Strict Standards: Non-static method T3Hook::_load() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hobbykweek/domains/hobbykwekers.nl/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/hook.php on line 37

Strict Standards: Non-static method T3Common::get_active_themes() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hobbykweek/domains/hobbykwekers.nl/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/hook.php on line 39

Strict Standards: Non-static method T3Common::node_attributes() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hobbykweek/domains/hobbykwekers.nl/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/template.php on line 483</blockquote>

Link to the problematic page: http://www.hobbykwekers.nl/home/links/index the rest of the pages work just fine???

I found another thread where the advice was given to add some code to the index.php of the template: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/problem-with-jat3-2/

This didn’t help?

Any other suggestions?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Hobbykwekers
    Ok, Please re-config “Error Reporting” to “system default” in Global Configuration => Server tab .

hobbykwekers Friend

Already tried that. Even putting it to none doesn’t help. It is now at “system-default”

ps. I didnt receive a system email you answered this thread? something wrong with sending notification emails? Thread tools in the top bar says I can unsubscribe this thread so I should be subscribed.

HeR0 Friend

Hi,
    If you set global config then the issues still solve
    Please add [PHP]error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_STRICT); [/PHP]
    Or [PHP]error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_STRICT); [/PHP]
    to header of index.php ( in template ).
    If all that don’t help you, please send account ftp and admin site to me via private message, i will fix it for you 😀

<blockquote>ps. I didnt receive a system email you answered this thread? something wrong with sending notification emails? Thread tools in the top bar says I can unsubscribe this thread so I should be subscribed.</blockquote>
    =>Please let me know if you still receipt email notification

hobbykwekers Friend

this php code is already on the bottom of my index.php file in the template….found that in another thread…but not working.

A PM is underway.

ps. still no email notification, not even in my spam box 😉

HeR0 Friend

Please add to header(top) file 🙂

hobbykwekers Friend

I changed the file to:

<?php
    // no direct access
    defined ( '_JEXEC' ) or die ( 'Restricted access' );

error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_STRICT);

if (class_exists('T3Template')) {
    $tmpl = T3Template::getInstance();
    $tmpl->setTemplate($this);
    $tmpl->render();
    return;
    } else {
    //Need to install or enable JAT3 Plugin
    echo JText::_('MISSING_JAT3_FRAMEWORK_PLUGIN');
    }

Now its worse, I have errors on my frontpage as well…

Maybe you can also see why I don’t have styling in the text of the events with this template. In the HTML layout of the editor i can see the paragraph code <p>text</p>, but the line breaks dont show??? example http://www.hobbykwekers.nl/home/evenenenten/viewevent/46-holland-betta-show

HeR0 Friend

Hi
    I still see <p> tag and can see <p> tag that is set style
    #community-wrap div, #community-wrap dl, #community-wrap dt, #community-wrap dd, #community-wrap ul, #community-wrap ol, #community-wrap li, #community-wrap h1, #community-wrap h2, #community-wrap h3, #community-wrap h4, #community-wrap h5, #community-wrap h6, #community-wrap pre, #community-wrap form, #community-wrap fieldset, #community-wrap input, #community-wrap textarea, #community-wrap p, #community-wrap blockquote, #community-wrap th, #community-wrap td {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    }
    in components/com_community/templates/ja_social/css/style.reset.css in line 16.
    So i think that you should add new style for <p> tag as below ( add to after line 16 )
    #community-wrap textarea, #community-wrap p {
    margin: 15px 0;
    }

Hope it can help you 🙂

hobbykwekers Friend

Thank you, that fixed the missing styling in the events!!! I think this needs to be added to the next JA-Social update?

Now back to the original problem, the strict standard issue…how do i get my links page back?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Hobbykwekers

Now back to the original problem, the strict standard issue…how do i get my links page back?
    => sorry, i do not understand that you said. What does that mean? 🙂

Note: the strict standard issue => i posted solution at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/errors-strict-standards-non-static-method-t3common/#post-450979

hobbykwekers Friend

Hi,

Ok, I tried that. Added the code in the index.php file of the template. That didn’t fix the issue and was giving errors on my frontpage so I removed the code. To make sure I didn’t make any mistakes, What is the location of index.php and what should it look like after adding the code?

HeR0 Friend

Hi,
    Please add to file templates/ja_social/index.php. If that do not fix the issue, please provide ftp and admin account, i shall fix it help you.

Regards,

hobbykwekers Friend

Hi,

I tried but I must be doing something wrong. This is what the file looks like now:

<?php
    // no direct access
    defined ( '_JEXEC' ) or die ( 'Restricted access' );

error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_STRICT);

if (class_exists('T3Template')) {
    $tmpl = T3Template::getInstance();
    $tmpl->setTemplate($this);
    $tmpl->render();
    return;
    } else {
    //Need to install or enable JAT3 Plugin
    echo JText::_('MISSING_JAT3_FRAMEWORK_PLUGIN');
    }

I will PM ftp and admin account

HeR0 Friend

Hi,
    I add error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_STRICT); to index.php ( in root folder ) to fix your issue. Because if i add it to index.php in template then this will only fix some area so i have to add it to index.php file in root folder. Are you ok with this solution?

Please check your site.

Regards

hobbykwekers Friend

I would be ok with the solution if it actually solved the problem….but the errors are still there (in FF, IE and Chrome) even after cleaning cahce and browser cache???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  billgertz 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum