Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi … ja team,
    Please help her, about the height and width of the position of the logo, to the standard logo in ja_portfolio height = 68 and width = 250, how can I incorporate that logo with the height and width over the standard, where I can edit the code for the placement of the logo?

regards

1. Url
    Stork11 Friend

<em>@cill03 339561 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi … ja team,
    Please help her, about the height and width of the position of the logo, to the standard logo in ja_portfolio height = 68 and width = 250, how can I incorporate that logo with the height and width over the standard, where I can edit the code for the placement of the logo?

regards</blockquote>
    Hello cill03,

You can open “/templates/ja_portfolio/css/template.css” file, then edit “width” and “height” styles of “h1.logo” and “h1.logo a” lines.

Regards.

tfosnom Friend

look in the ja Tutorial forum under logos

tfosnom Friend

<em>@tfosnom 339603 wrote:</em><blockquote>look in the ja Tutorial forum under logos</blockquote>

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-change-template-logo-any-template/

cill03 Friend

thanks for the support guys, because I was just learning to use Joomla, so please forgive me if I ask a lot, probably for his friends is the problem is not too difficult. thanks be for.

regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cill03 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum