Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Thank you. The fix worked for me! 😀

turnintermedia Friend

Worked for me too

Thanks

jerrino77 Friend

<em>@mmckeen 425560 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thememagic loads now but all I get are text strings in the preview area:

`.n@body-bg: #fffn//** Global text color on `
    `.n@text-color: @gray-dark;nn//** Global textual link color.n@link-color: @brand-primary;n//** Link hover color set via `darken()` function.n@link-hover-color: darken(@link-color, 15%);nnn//== Typographyn//n//## Font, line-height, and color for body text, headings, and more.nn@font-family-sans-serif: “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;n@font-family-serif: Georgia, “Times New Roman”, Times, serif;n//** Default monospace fonts for “, “, and `

I also get this message when I click on the “preview” button:

You have navigated to another page which using another template or your current preview page does not support LESS. ThemeMagic has been temporarily disabled.</blockquote>

Hello all, same problem for me. I never received the “error 500” problem, but, when i try to set a different font for my site with ThemeMagic i get the same message of mmckeen. What should we do? Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

@jerrino77: You can download T3 framework latest version 2.1.6 here and this bug is fixed.

jerrino77 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 427487 wrote:</em><blockquote>@jerrino77: You can download T3 framework latest version 2.1.6 here and this bug is fixed.</blockquote>

@ninja Lead: Thanks for your answer, but i’m already on 2.1.6 version, with 2.1.3 theme..

Ninja Lead Moderator

@jerrino77: Did you still encounter this problem from Thememagic with T3 v2.1.6?

I just tested again, but could not see the same problem under T3 v2.1.6.

torstene Friend

I have the same problem with

T3 Framework Ver. 2.3.1 (31 Juli 2014) (Ver 2.3.0 also)
    Purity III Ver. 1.1.0 (22 May 2014)

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@torstene 438914 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem with

T3 Framework Ver. 2.3.1 (31 Juli 2014) (Ver 2.3.0 also)
    Purity III Ver. 1.1.0 (22 May 2014)</blockquote>

Please pm me URL of your site and admin login info, I will help you check further.

chenasona1 Friend

<em>@mmckeen 425560 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thememagic loads now but all I get are text strings in the preview area:

`.n@body-bg: #fffn//** Global text color on `
    `.n@text-color: @gray-dark;nn//** Global textual link color.n@link-color: @brand-primary;n//** Link hover color set via `darken()` function.n@link-hover-color: darken(@link-color, 15%);nnn//== Typographyn//n//## Font, line-height, and color for body text, headings, and more.nn@font-family-sans-serif: “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;n@font-family-serif: Georgia, “Times New Roman”, Times, serif;n//** Default monospace fonts for “, “, and `

I also get this message when I click on the “preview” button:

You have navigated to another page which using another template or your current preview page does not support LESS. ThemeMagic has been temporarily disabled.</blockquote>

Same error getting till now.
    Error
    Backend
    My Site :
    Template Information

Name:
    Purity III
    Version:
    Released Date:
    July 2014

Framework Information

Name:
    T3 Framework
    Version:
    Released Date:
    Sep 05, 2014
    Please anyone help me, I need to change colours of the theme..

1. tm1
    2. tm2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@chenasona1: What did you change on LESS file?

I see the problem from TYPO field as this screenshot.

That’s why you get this message

<blockquote>
    You have navigated to another page which using another template or your current preview page does not support LESS. ThemeMagic has been temporarily disabled.
    </blockquote>

You can download all LESS files from Purity III template and test it again.

chenasona1 Friend

You mean all LESS files from purity_iii.v1.1.1.zipless template folder to my site public_html/templates/purity_iii/less folder ?
    like this?

1. less
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@chenasona1: That’s right, but don’t forget to backup all css style: css and less files on your site before changing. Once done click Compile LESS to CSS button from admin of Purity III template

chenasona1 Friend

First: I have overwritten all LESS files and tried to compile LESS to CSS, some Unexpected Error Please refresh and try again later happen while compiling. (Tried many times but getting this message always)
    Second: I have disabled “System plugin from Admin Tools (Akeeba) because I thought it can interrupt , and tried but no luck.
    Third: I changed my custom style “dpinky’ to both “default and again tried compiling, but same error
    Fourth: I installed purity_iii template through extension manager , tried to compile but again failed
    Every time I also checked to launch ThemeMagic but not successful same error.
    Please help me. Can I send you admin/pass ?

I also started a post 5 days ago about this here , but no luck till now, nobody helped me.

1. tm3
    chenasona1 Friend

@ninja Lead any update sir ?

Ok sir, solved the problem myself, some 3rd Party extension was causing that problem….

redcrecer6971 Friend

Hi, I have today the same mistake and have the latest version of t3, can you help me please?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)

This topic contains 63 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum