Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

We would like to buy your developer membership, but we do not understand your terms of use:
    What do you mean by “products code” in chapter MODIFICATIONS: “You may not, however, distribute the original products code or your modified products code without the explicit permission of JoomlArt.com.”

Michael Casha Friend

It means you cannot redistribute the files that are contained on the site without prior written permission from JoomlArt.com

christiaan Friend

Can you please explain this with an example? I am sorry, but even now I have no idea what you mean wtih “products code” and what you mean with “files that are contained on the site”.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@christiaan 28585 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you please explain this with an example? I am sorry, but even now I have no idea what you mean wtih “products code” and what you mean with “files that are contained on the site”.</blockquote>
    “products code” refers to the templates, source code and other products available on http://www.joomlart.com

swemmel Friend

christiaan;28585Can you please explain this with an example? I am sorry, but even now I have no idea what you mean wtih “products code” and what you mean with “files that are contained on the site”.

Hi Christiaan,

It means that you can use the templates for client-projects. For example a client wants to have a website based on a JoomlArt-template and you have to do the installation/customisation etcetera. This is allowed.

It is not allowed for example that somebody ask to buy the JA-Xenia template from you and install himself etc.

This is how I understood the explanation of MiCCAS.

Kind Regards,

Peter

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@swemmel 28604 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Christiaan,

It means that you can use the templates for client-projects. For example a client wants to have a website based on a JoomlArt-template and you have to do the installation/customisation etcetera. This is allowed.

It is not allowed for example that somebody ask to buy the JA-Xenia template from you and install himself etc.

This is how I understood the explanation of MiCCAS.

Kind Regards,

Peter</blockquote>
    That’s correct swemmel, thank you 🙂

mazmamun Friend

I understand it now. Thanks.

———————————————————–
    nice sms

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mazmamun 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum