Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

How can i use ja google maps plugin if the api key is no longer available for domains?. If you take a look to google page (http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html) it says this service is not working anymore.

Phill Moderator

Good question and one I will take up with the devs. I am sure all we need is a minor code change.

luis_aristizabal Friend

Nevermind, i solved this problem. Now we have to generate a different code at this page https://code.google.com/apis/console, but the plugin still working ok, it needs no code change.

Phill Moderator

Yes, we need to update the api to use V3 and to pint to the correct place for getting a key etc. Thanks for pointing this out to us, it is very helpfull

APOSTOLOS FOUKIS Friend

If you find a solution, post it ..

Dave Wester Friend

no solution?

Ronen Asulin Friend
    freissmann Developer

Just checked bug tracker and update to V3 is still open – when can we expect extension beeing updated to google api v3?

It is quite disappointing to use non-JA extensions with a JA DEV membership…

Ninja Lead Moderator

I raised bug to development team here. We will check and upgrade soon.

alliancelawcorporation Friend

Issue still not fixed.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@alliancelawcorporation 348440 wrote:</em><blockquote>Issue still not fixed.</blockquote>
    Please send pm me with url and admin access on your site. I will need to take a closer look at your site.

pm sent earlier today. thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked JA Google Map plugin on your site, you have not yet updated API Key for your site. You need to register here to generate your key : https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/tutorial#api_key and then put API Key into JA Google Map plugin.

The next step : you put this format into article or custom html , etc

{jamap target_lat='' target_lon='' to_location='New York' to_location_info='' from_location='' maptype='hybrid' map_width='604' map_height='200' zoom='15' maptype_control_display='1' maptype_control_style='drop_down' toolbar_control_display='1' toolbar_control_position='top_right' display_layer='none' display_popup='0' display_scale='1' }

Change to_location=’New York’ with your location.

Let me know if you still face the same error.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I added “Google v3 API key” on JA Google Map plugin and google map is showing in front-end of your site. Please check it again

Got it. I will play around with this and get back to you. Thank you Ninja!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  alliancelawcorporation 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum