Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

In the last weeks I did not get any more e-mail notification when somebody is answering to a thread. So I have to connect every day to the forum and check if somebody has sent an answer. Not very comfortable!!!

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@teutobahiano 318408 wrote:</em><blockquote>In the last weeks I did not get any more e-mail notification when somebody is answering to a thread. So I have to connect every day to the forum and check if somebody has sent an answer. Not very comfortable!!!</blockquote>

Hi mate,

Please note that when you get notification and you don’t check the thread .. further notifications from that thread will not come after two notifications… so each notification should be clicked and followed

Hope that is clear for you now 😉

TomC Moderator

<em>@keiooz 329219 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there a way where each post or thread will automatically be marked as subscribed so each and every reply others make, you will be notified via email? </blockquote>
    Check your account settings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum