Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

The sub menu backgrounds load but dont disappear.

http://s384249033.websitehome.co.uk/atd/

I’m hoping someone can point out where the conflict is, I assume this is the problem.

Thanks,

Winchester Friend

It seems the mega menu script is adding the opaque attribute to the wrong tag.

It adds it here:
    <div class=”childcontent-inner-wrap” style=”width: 200px; opacity: 0;”>

This div seems to be the container for the sub-menus. I’m not sure how to fix this to work properly though. I’m not a js coder.

However, you can use this to show the sub-menu text:
    .childcontent-inner-wrap {
    opacity: 1 !important;
    }

Place it at the bottom of your template.css file. Any one of the template.css files in your ja_t3_blank folder will work. Be advised though that this will take away the “fade” effect.

You could try setting the opacity to a midway point like “0.5” which is 50% opacity. Note: 1=100%, 0.5=50% and 0=0%. You can use set it to anything between 0 and 1.

Best regards,
    H. Winchester Lyon

Saguaros Moderator

Hi enoo,
    May I know what’s going on now? Have you handled it?

enoo Friend

There error is still there. Check the website link to see what is happening.

chavan Friend

Hi enoo

Did you custimize Mega Menu ? We didn’t implement the horizontal effect like the menu in your site.

Thanks,

enoo Friend

Not to my knowledge.

I have started from a blank template again and it seems to be working.

chavan Friend

Hi enoo

I see mega menu in your site is working normally. Did you fix it ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum