Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

My images are blurry in Firefox (mac) and also on some PC browsers, but not sure which ones. This is easiest to see with the lettering in the logo, but also appears in other images. I’ve tried to do some troubleshooting with Firebug and deleted some width and height parameters that I thought might be creating the issue, but it didn’t have any effect.

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxx/jupgrade

Thanks in advance!

1. blurry
    Sherlock Friend

Hi cachecan,

I just visited your site in firefox (window 7) and to me images there look , also from your attachment image it’s hard to see the problem. Could you verify the same on other computers too?

cachecan Friend

Thanks for your response. My client has complained about the issue, which is why I’m pursuing it. Not sure which browser she is using though… I’ll find out.

To see the issue with the image I attached, look at the work “leadership” at the top of the page, that word (and others) are blurred. I probably should have circled it to make it clearer.

cachecan Friend

This issue has been solved!

Sherlock Friend

Hi cachecan,

Could you let me know what is it and how you manage to solve it ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum