Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Where can we find documentation for JA Portfolio for Joomla 2.5?

tfosnom Friend

The user guides are posted in the forum for that template, go to the portfolio forum look at the top section for user guides and solved problems. Posting every question in a general forum often lets members overlook seeing these things in their correct forum place
    Cheers

hwolfie Friend

HI,

Before posting, I went to the JA Portfolio Forum and they have guides for Joomla 1.5 and 1.6 but I did not see any references to Joomla 2.5 which is the JA Portfolio template we are using.

tfosnom Friend

Hey there hwolfe
    I understand your probllem and I apologise for not clarifying that here it’s generally accepted that the older pre 2.5 templates have guides written for both 1.5 or 1.6 or 1.7 and users of 2.5 should use the non 1.5 guides only.

I’m sorry if I assumed when you said “where’s the 2.5 guide” you mean’t you couldn’t find ANY portfolio guide, Again my apologies
    Shane

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tfosnom 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum