Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I can’t get the youtube intro image to show?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

chavan Friend

The images are in correct page, but the images are not getting displayed. so, can you please post your ftp details in PM, I can have a look at it.

rockbox Friend

<em>@Chavan 421004 wrote:</em><blockquote>The images are in correct page, but the images are not getting displayed. so, can you please post your ftp details in PM, I can have a look at it.</blockquote>

Thanks Chavan, I can’t see how to send my FTP info without it being public?

TomC Moderator

<em>@rockbox 421149 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Chavan, I can’t see how to send my FTP info without it being public?</blockquote>
    You can send it to Chavan via “Private Message”

Click on Chavan’s name – and then select “Private Message” from the pop-out menu.

🙂

rockbox Friend

<em>@TomC 421151 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can send it to Chavan via “Private Message”

Click on Chavan’s name – and then select “Private message” from the pop-out menu.

:)</blockquote>

Thanks Tom!

chavan Friend

Have done some changes on templates/ja_wall/html/com_content/category/blog_item.php

This fixed the issue, please check and confirm.

rockbox Friend

Thanks very much Chavan.Can you tell me why it’s only loading half of the available videos now?

chavan Friend

I can’t understand, can you please post a screenshot of what the issue.

rockbox Friend

A screenshot won’t describe the problem.
    I have approximately 400 youtube videos downloaded into the article manager within the one category.
    Only approx 104 articles are actually loading.
    Hope that’s clear?

chavan Friend

yes, it is understandable now. Thank you. Give me some time will checkout and provide a solution.

rockbox Friend

Thanks Chavan, hope you can provide a solution!

Ninja Lead Moderator

@rockbox: I just changed the configuration in your back-end, it’s showing all articles in Medical Cannabis Videos menu now. Here are steps I did:

+ Go to admin site -> Menus -> Top -> Medical Cannabis Videos menu -> Blog Layout Options tabs, set Intro Articles to 100

Please check your site again, let me know it helps.

rockbox Friend

Thanks very much Ninja Lead and thanks for the explanation!

rockbox Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 422136 wrote:</em><blockquote>@rockbox: I just changed the configuration in your back-end, it’s showing all articles in Medical Cannabis Videos menu now. Here are steps I did:

+ Go to admin site -> Menus -> Top -> Medical Cannabis Videos menu -> Blog Layout Options tabs, set Intro Articles to 100

Please check your site again, let me know it helps.</blockquote>

I just checked and although it’s better, still only 408 article are showing.There are actually over 800 in the category that I can see.
    So still half are missing, weird!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have checked and see only 399 articles from back-end site and the same in front-end of your site. Please provide me with more details or screenshort so that I could investigate further.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rockbox 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum