Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’m trying to put a youtube video in article, just like shown in demo of smashboard template videos menu.
    first I installed Allvideos plugin ( from joomlaworks, that I used it before in some sites) but there is only a black area showed in article.
    I searched forum and findout that there is some problems with this plugin. So I tried to add embed code directly from youtube site.
    Unfortunately the result is same. a black rectangle that plays video when I click on it.
    I tested with firefox, it is no problem and everything is going work. but in chrome I have this issue.
    Now I don’t know how to fix it.
    Why your demo works correctly in chrome but my site doesn’t work?
    let me ask you help me to solve this issue.
    thanks

phong nam Friend

Hi hooman52,

In this case, we would like to suggest you to follow these steps that can help you to display the Youtube videos fine on Chrome:

– Backup the site and make sure that you did update the latest version of our JA Smashboard template.
    – Extract my attached file and overwrite the plugins/content/jw_allvideos folder with extracted folder.

Note: As we explained on previous thread, the issue comes from the AllVideos plugin itself on displaying the mp3/video running with HTML5 (Google Chrome).

Our developer helped to edit a little the plugin to make it work on Chrome 29.0. We do hope that the fix will also help you to solve the issue on Chrome 31.

Aratype Friend

Thanks Leo,

It is strange, I use Allvideos and it works perfectly with GC PC/Mac, cf.: http://makanez.net/index.php/%D8%A3%D9%81%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85-%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%88

phong nam Friend

Hi Ara,

Thank you for your confirmation. In fact, we also realized the issue of this plugin just happens on Chrome browser only and a minority of Smashboard users get the same problem. However, we do hope that the attachment of fixed AllVideos plugin can solve the problem.

hooman52 Friend

Thank you,
    It works for me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hooman52 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum