Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

First of all, Beautiful template – good job!

The issue I am coming across is that I can’t access wysiwyg editors from the front end in this template. I have tested the following editors

TinyMice
    JCE

Trying to submit content to

Core content
    Mamblog

I have tested this on a developed site, as well as a default install test site. The issue is that the show/hide javascript button doesn’t toggle, and seems stuck in the off position, preventing any html (pretty important as I can’t expect members to write in html!) Changing to a different template solves the problem.

Thanks all

Aaron Douglas

DaveVelde Friend

Not sure if you were able to fix your problem..

Here is what I did to get mine to work.

I placed the following code before the <head> tag in the index.php file located in the template directory.

<?
    if ( $my->id ) {
    initEditor();
    }
    ?>

Good luck!

-Dave

lehoai Friend

IF you install the quickstrart i think you should check in admin cp. Global configurations. And you will see the options to set use editor or not. Set it to which editor you want. Because this option often set to none in quickstart.

stevebab Friend

Dave’s header code (above) worked for me with Ja Corona from Quickstart. I have been trying to find a solution for the past six or seven days. Thanks!

nehocxela Friend

<em>@davevelde 46811 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not sure if you were able to fix your problem..

Here is what I did to get mine to work.

I placed the following code before the <head> tag in the index.php file located in the template directory.

<?
    if ( $my->id ) {
    initEditor();
    }
    ?>

Good luck!

-Dave</blockquote>
    This is an amazing fix.

I had the exact same problem of the WYSIWYG editor not loading on the front end with Ja Edenite and this fixed it right away.

Thank you very much.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  nehocxela 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum