Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I finally get my Wibiya invitation, and I put the code in default.php file before </body> tag, and everything works great instead… sometimes JA News2 module in content-bot is missing, and sometimes it’s not.
    when I refresh page, it shows again… :confused:

Anonymous Moderator

Hi kryptos

please try to do with this code:

<script type=”text/javascript”>
    window.onload = function () {
    Asset.javascript(‘http://toolbar.wibiya.com/toolbarLoader.php?toolbarId=14632’, {charset: ‘utf-8’});
    }
    </script>

kryptos Friend

it works for now.. 🙂 Thank you!

xxxxmints Friend

Hello

This has been an ongoing issue for me.

I have just done what is instructed above. It makes my gallery thumbnails reappear but now my wibiya toolbar is gone.

Can we please have some help on this.

Mel

Anonymous Moderator

Hi xxxxmints

Could you give me your url and let me in detail your issue so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

xxxxmints Friend
    xxxxmints Friend

hi again

I have sent you my details via your email you sent me.

I have reinstalled wibiya toolbar and the thumbnails are gone again.

mel

xxxxmints Friend

hi again

I have sent you my details via your email you sent me.

I have reinstalled wibiya toolbar and the thumbnails are gone again.

mel

arjwad Friend

Hi,

Further to the aforementioned posts, Wibiya as I’m guessing you are well aware now has a Joomla specific plugin to use.

However, despite many attempts I am unable to get this to function smoothly in all browsers. IE8 and Chrome giving me the most conflict. Basically I get either an empty screen for the location of JA News 2 & FP or the tab button do not move and the screen doesn’t change to the next story.

I have attempted all the Troubleshooting modes that exist in Wibiya and am unable to crack the problem. The closest I came to getting it to work was by deselecting all of their troubleshooting options.

Also, the code changes that you had mentioned I guess were for the previous application of the tool where it needed to be pasted in default.php and was not really a Joomla enabled plugin.

I’d appreciate some help in configuring the same.

Kind regards

Arjun

Saguaros Moderator

Dear arjwad!

Pls use this plguin to display the toolbar on your site,

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/miscellaneous/toolbars/10018

After installed, if you still have the problem, pls kindly give me the link to your site

Thanks

arjwad Friend

Hi,

Thanks for your response, but I followed a slightly different approach, and now it is working well on my site.

I copy pasted the code that was there in this thread in a custom html module and that worked perfectly with no conflicts.

Not only did it give me the module for the site, but I now have the flexibility to use it only on pages that I want.

Many thanks for your time.

Cheers.

Arjun

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  arjwad 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum