Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want to use a image gallery in my content articles, like Simple Image Gallery Plugin.
    But it doesn’t seem to work in Teline III.

The JA Popup plugin doesn’t show/generate thumbnails, therefore I need to use another plugin.

Hope to hear from you.

Saguaros Moderator

The gallary is generated by using html code and the popup plugin , and the plugin supported generate thumbnails, you try to check the path of those images, if its correct?

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-popup-plugin/

dionf Friend

Hi Tienhc,

The path of those images is correct, they don’t show up.
    I guess it has something to do with the template or JaNews2 module. Looks like all the images that are in the articles are ‘destroyed’ when trying to create a thumbnail. We have more problems with that. For our advertisement agency we have to place imagepixels in the articles so that they can count the views of the article. But somehow these imagepixels are also destroyed, so that they can’t count them.

Hope that you can help us out.

Regards,

Dfo

kobenes Friend

As alternative you can try Sigplus image gallery extension, too. Because simple image gallery plugin has some problems about co-working with other content extensions.

Sherlock Friend

Dear dionf,

If you can not solve the problem yourself please kindly submit a ticket into our ticket system ,explain more details the issue also give us your admin account,the FTP Info for further checking.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum