Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am new , i have no idea about SQL,

which is best format of SQL table(TEXT, CHAR) to install joomla Purity III

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@raj2010 420589 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I am new , i have no idea about SQL,

which is best format of SQL table(TEXT, CHAR) to install joomla Purity III</blockquote>
    Hello Raj
    Please follow the simple steps to install quickstart.
    Here is the link

raj2010 Friend

Dear Pankaj,

I have installed Quickstartpackage but issue is that i cant add Hindi text in any artical or post, because purity III or T-3 framework create latin1_swedish_ci database table

http://krishivibhag.com/index.php/hi/

I think T- 3 Framework dosenot support utf-8 chararcterset

please check
    http://demo.t3-framework.org/joomla30/index.php/ar/homepage-ar

mpurcell Friend

raj2010

The charset of the database table needs to be set on the server. Your host, iPage if I see it correctly, is a standard Apache/2 PHP MySQL host. Go the the hosting control panel and open phpmyadmin. In that program you can set the charset for the existing sql tables for your site. If you are not familiar with using phpmyadmin, there are usually tutorials available on the host FAQ, or you can google it.

raj2010 Friend

<em>@mpurcell 420679 wrote:</em><blockquote>raj2010

The charset of the database table needs to be set on the server. Your host, iPage if I see it correctly, is a standard Apache/2 PHP MySQL host. Go the the hosting control panel and open phpmyadmin. In that program you can set the charset for the existing sql tables for your site. If you are not familiar with using phpmyadmin, there are usually tutorials available on the host FAQ, or you can google it.</blockquote>

Thanks for your support

Generally when we install Joomla it creates SQL database in utf-8 format , but when we install Puritry III is makes latin-sweden format SQL database

I have change SQL format but still cant store utf-8 character

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raj2010 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum