Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi. I put the Shopping cart module in the vm-cart module position where you have it on the template example. First problem is the ‘Show Cart’ button is not there. It’s not there no matter what module position I move it to. So i can’t get to the cart unless i go straight to it when I add something.

Also, i am using the cyan colored template and the writing in that module is cyan colored, since it’s up there on the logo part which is also cyan, i can’t see the writing. Where do I change this?

thanks.

bladerunner Friend

<em>@amlinc 166157 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi. I put the Shopping cart module in the vm-cart module position where you have it on the template example. First problem is the ‘Show Cart’ button is not there. It’s not there no matter what module position I move it to. So i can’t get to the cart unless i go straight to it when I add something.

Also, i am using the cyan colored template and the writing in that module is cyan colored, since it’s up there on the logo part which is also cyan, i can’t see the writing. Where do I change this?

thanks.</blockquote>
    Hi,
    possibly, i think the problem with cart button is related with “theme”(you can change it in VM configuration) when i have used a one which comes as default, i’v expierenced the same problem, than i’v tried manually to change it to the one from package for vm and it helped.

amlinc Friend

There are no other options in the vm theme than default. do i need to add another theme? how do i do that?

bladerunner Friend

there is them_ja_zeolite in package of Zeolite II – i uploaded it manually in to VM and it somehow helped

to folder : directory listing for /public_html/components/com_virtuemart/themes/

and after it in VM configuration/ site there is possibility to change

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bladerunner 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum