Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dear Dev Team,

there’s a know issue with the viewport beeing zoomed on mobile Safari (iPad & iPhone).

When you open up the site with the device in portrait, everything looks fine. Now you rotate it into landscape and the page reloads the right menu and modules are realigned but the page is zoomed. This happens everytime and you have to zoom out manually.

Please see the following attachments.

iPhone 3GS iOS 5.0.1

iPad 2 iOS 5.0.1

If you search the net for iPad / iPhone viewport, you’ll get tons of solutions.
    Please include one of them in the next Elastica update :-*

Thanks for this awesome template!

1. iphone_portrait
    2. iphone_landscape
    3. ipad_portrait
    4. ipad_landscape
    pixelzombie Friend

Yes it is, that’s why I suggested to include one of the numerous fixes into the next template update. Thanks for the link ilet! 🙂

ilet Friend

<em>@pixelzombie 297658 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes it is, that’s why I suggested to include one of the numerous fixes into the next template update. Thanks for the link ilet! :)</blockquote>
    whoops deleted after I re-read it. Didn’t know it was replied. I use the JavaScript method for now since it was recommened for responsive layout. http://webdesignerwall.com/tutorials/iphone-safari-viewport-scaling-bug

pixelzombie Friend

No problem! Thanks for sharing :-*

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pixelzombie 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum