Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

it used to be that we would post our questions and somehow, someone would resolve them and post the solutions for all to see. Now joomart has new moderators and made some kind of effort to answer the postings, but now the solutions are not posted. the threads end in a moderator asking for login instructions. Thats great that they are helping, BUT POST THE SOLUTIONS WHEN THE PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED.

I can’t get any solutions to newer questions.

also, my last 5 or six postings have been ignored…what happened?

Menalto Friend

I agree with you totally, this is a big problem we need to solve.

bigrk Friend

I agree with this also and most of the moderators that are doing this type of thing I have usually never heard of before. It would be nice if there was a thread that introduced all the super and regular moderators.

mj1256 Friend

and where did they go, they all just disappeared.

I’ve gone out of my way to contribute to the forum and help others where ever I can, but my questions go unanswered. I thought that was the way forums work, help and be helped

ARGH!

dqnghia Friend

Làm sao download template đây.

mj1256 Friend

I’ll take a guess,

you have to pay to be a member to download the templates

download $$$

instantinlaw Friend

bigrk;56861I agree with this also and most of the moderators that are doing this type of thing I have usually never heard of before. It would be nice if there was a thread that introduced all the super and regular moderators.

Hey bigrk,
    Not a forum, but some info.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showgroups.php

instantinlaw Friend

mj1256;56783POST THE SOLUTIONS WHEN THE PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED.

Amen brother!

Menalto Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 56885 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey bigrk,
    Not a forum, but some info.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showgroups.php</blockquote>
    This was a miss leading part of the forum. Who is who?;)

instantinlaw Friend

Menalto;56926This was a miss leading part of the forum. Who is who?;)

Very true Menalto. Maybe Hung can add profiles to that page or something?

Menalto Friend

Yeah, but there is quite alot of elements missing after the upgrade of the forum.

instantinlaw Friend

Menalto;56938Yeah, but there is quite alot of elements missing after the upgrade of the forum.

Well there is a new tutorials forum. Maybe Hung could make one more with the mod profiles, etc.
    You could suggest it to him.

mfcphil Friend

I do understand that there are lots of new problems that need sorting, but for the older stuff, do you not think that they are fixing the same problem they have explained twenty times before in different templates, so they really don’t want to have to go through explaining it all again…..

Maybe a really comprehensive Common Problem Page can be made where all the regular error that keep showing up on lots of different templates can be placed in one section…here all the new problems can be found aswell

Menalto Friend

<em>@mfcphil 56978 wrote:</em><blockquote>I do understand that there are lots of new problems that need sorting, but for the older stuff, do you not think that they are fixing the same problem they have explained twenty times before in different templates, so they really don’t want to have to go through explaining it all again…..

Maybe a really comprehensive Common Problem Page can be made where all the regular error that keep showing up on lots of different templates can be placed in one section…here all the new problems can be found aswell</blockquote>

The problem is that the new moderators just say PM me admin access and no solution posted. It would be easier to just check the site and then post the solution.

bigrk Friend

Like I said, I have never heard of most of this group before but thanks instantinlaw I had not seen this page before. I wonder what I have to do to be recognized as a previous winner of the Site of the Month?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum