Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sorry for the basic question but how can I change the text formatting when displaying items in the JA Newsflash module. I want mine to look like the demo with a larger more prominent title but can’t work out what I need to change.

mfcphil Friend

What I did was to simply type it into word and then cut and paste it over to your content

fordy1 Friend

Thanks, but it looks like Newsflash will display both the body of the content and the content title information from my content items. I want the Content title to appear more prominent and the Joomla back end doesn’t seem to allow formatting of this when creating a content item. I’m assuming there is either an entry in the CSS somewhere or that you can amend the module settings somehow to display the content title larger/in bold or whatever. Any further help would be good.

mfcphil Friend

Go inside your newsflash module and make sure where it says templates looks like this

<div style=”overflow:hidden; height:323px;” ><div class=”nfimages”>##IMAGE##</div><div class=”nfcontent”>##CONTENT##</div></div>

just copy and paste this over yours

This should stop the content title showing and you may have larger font

fordy1 Friend

Sorted this now after a bit of messing around.

Ended up adding the following to the template_css.css file to replicate the demo:-

.nftitle {
    color: #FFFFFF;
    text-decoration: none;
    font-size: 200%;
    font-weight: normal;
    font-family: “Lucida Grande”,”Trebuchet MS”,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
    line-height: 100%;
    }

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fordy1 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum