Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, 🙂

Severel times I tryed to install the template in 1.5 RC3 og RC4, but always with the same result:
    Error!

The updated template promise to work with 1.5 RC3, but it is not.
    Link:
    http://www.joomlart.com/downloads/cat/joomlart_club_templates/ja_larix/ja_larix_-_templates.html

Why??? :confused:

donq Friend

The error:

Warning: main(W:www1-5-RC4_Ja-Larix/templates/ja_larix/ja_templatetools.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in W:www1-5-RC4_Ja-Larixtemplatesjalarixindex.php on line 40

Warning: main(W:www1-5-RC4_Ja-Larix/templates/ja_larix/ja_templatetools.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in W:www1-5-RC4_Ja-Larixtemplatesjalarixindex.php on line 40

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘W:www1-5-RC4_Ja-Larix/templates/ja_larix/ja_templatetools.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.;usrlocalPHPincludes;w:/www/mambo45′) in W:www1-5-RC4_Ja-Larixtemplatesjalarixindex.php on line 40

Warning: main(W:www1-5-RC4_Ja-Larix/templates/ja_larix/ja_splitmenu.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in W:www1-5-RC4_Ja-Larixtemplatesjalarixindex.php on line 45

Warning: main(W:www1-5-RC4_Ja-Larix/templates/ja_larix/ja_splitmenu.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in W:www1-5-RC4_Ja-Larixtemplatesjalarixindex.php on line 45

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘W:www1-5-RC4_Ja-Larix/templates/ja_larix/ja_splitmenu.php’ (include_path=’.;usrlocalPHPincludes;w:/www/mambo45′) in W:www1-5-RC4_Ja-Larixtemplatesjalarixindex.php on line 45

donq Friend

Even when the “Legacy: 1.0” is set to “ON”, still the same errors. :confused:

NOTE:
    I am installing on localhost, on JSAS-server, so everything is ok and allright.

And yes ofcourse I am trying to use Joomla! v. 1.5 RC4, becurse the 1.5 RC4 version is now “Production/Stable [Karibu]”. :-*

donq Friend

Hello???

Is this Forum dead???

subfighter Friend

i got the same error and i am using the 1.5 Stable release and the Template says its compatible with 1.5 as i the legacy mode and i get the same error????????????????

Any Help appreciated……

rick

Michael Casha Friend

rename jalarix to ja_larix

I’d also suggest upgrading to Joomla 1.5 stable 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum