Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have important question. I read license of using T3 Framework 2 but with my english and google translator I can’t understand few things:
    1. If I create template on T3 Framework 2 for my site I don’t need to put T3 links in footer of my site?
    2. The same question but in case that I want sell somebody templates maked on T3…
    3. I need to put on my website and websites of my clients any joomlart.com links?

Regards
    Hektor

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<blockquote>1. If I create template on T3 Framework 2 for my site I don’t need to put T3 links in footer of my site?</blockquote>

>> Yes, thats correct.

<blockquote>
    2. The same question but in case that I want sell somebody templates maked on T3…</blockquote>

Yes, if you are using T3 framework for commecial reselling, then you are requested to follow the copyright guidelines as mentioned in the wiki page here >> http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Copyright

<blockquote>3. I need to put on my website and websites of my clients any joomlart.com links?</blockquote>

No. That would not be necessary.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum